Mythic Locations

IIRC, we don't plan to put the table of contents up for this one; it's a bit too spoilery. (Section headings like "The Demon" tend to give away what is at the heart of a location...) I think the introduction might go online at some point, but that depends on how busy the people in the Atlas offices (particularly Cam) are.

1 Like

Ok David, I kind of half expected that because of the story based material in it. Just have to "stiffen the upper lip" until release.

Intro will go up tomorrow (Wednesday).

Thanks Cam (and David). We all appreciate the small touches keeping the fanboys happy.

Mythic Locations introduction is posted on the product page. Here's a quick link: atlas-games.com/pdf_storage/ ... sINTRO.pdf

Looking forward to this one :slight_smile:

Intro looks great! This is a really exciting book. Nice work Atlas team. When you are running a weekly game having this stuff is a lifesaver. Trying to produce homebrew scenarios can get difficult trying to balance work, family and gaming. Is there any idea when it will be available for Amazon pre-order?

Excelent, looks absolutely interesting!

I've always been a big fan of the Mythic Places sourcebooks, and this one seems like it beats them hands down.

OK, just picked up my copy from the Post-Office. NDA annulled! :smiley:

Edit: Forgot to include proof. The first word on page 100 is "though".

Excellent news that!
I've really enjoyed this one.
So many interesting locations - some nasty, some nice :slight_smile:
I have a character who'd love to deal with Wyzwanie, for one thing :wink:

Would that be one such character who is not currently in active play in any ongoing saga? But one who was nowhere close to be done with what he was doing?

You must've read my mind

Is this out yet? I'm confused...

Yes - confirmed retail sale earlier in the thread.

Just got my copy yesterday. What a great bit of work guys, well done. There is so much material in this book it is much much deeper than the original Mythic Places. I looked at the chapter on the Cursewood in detail. There is a whole saga in that chapter alone and stacks of little sideshows here and there. This book has massive repeat usability. Its so good, I was surprised. Its a very strong addition to a story guides library and I think Atlas is going in the right direction if it released future editions of this type of book. This type of book deepens the story focused resources that Atlas has released for the line along with the other like Tales ME/PO, Antagonists and Legends.

This is VERY good.

I'm little bid embarrassed to write this kind of message but... :blush:
Where (or how) did you order it all?
I'd order it in a well known games seller site the 11th october and it's always pending. :unamused:

I ordered mine from amazon US not amazon UK, and it's currently wending it's way to me...

Bob

I went with paizo this time. They still say it has yet to be released. So you are not the only one.

I pre-ordered through Amazon it arrived in Oz on 22nd October. Pre-ordering is probably good support for Atlas if you can afford it of course. I dunno. Maybe Cam might have a view on that whether it is good or just neutral. Mythic Locations is a really impressive piece. I read the Bath entry and the Wolf Court last night. Total quality.