Ars Magica CHARACTER DESIGNS

My mistake then I pointed here after reading the initial post :

I haven't been through this thread in a long time. Comments seem quite evident, but corrections have been relatively minor. But continuing in the vein of the OP, if not the practice of the thread, here's my take on the character.

Doctor in Faculty isn't a virtue I would allow in a saga, unless being part of a University was going to be an ongoing part of the story (doesn't appear to be the case for the saga). I have a Magister in Artibus magus in another saga, he ended up teaching during his apprenticeship and for 8 years after his gauntlet, only when he was pressed to take an apprentice did he resign his teaching position. The next issue is that Doctor in Artibus and Hermetic Magus are compatible, but it doesn't mean you can acquire them both at the same time. Most interpretations are having one before the other; in my case with the Magister in Artibus, first and then taken as an (older) apprentice next. The master continued to allow him to teach one season a year to maintain his credentials. I have a hard time seeing how someone could complete the requirements for Doctor in Faculty, simultaneous with the apprenticeship (it means the master received very little benefit from the apprentice), so I think you need to incept as Doctor of Faculty, first and then complete the apprenticeship period, meaning the age the character is at saga start is 40...

Perception is a really bad dump stat for a magus, with the high finesse it looks like Invisible Sling of Vilano might be chosen, or some other finesse based attack or spell that uses finesse, the attack roll is Perception + Finesse, rego crafting is also perception + finesse. Dexterity is probably the only good dump stat for a magus, I'd swap the two around.

Making an ex Misc magus, beyond what's in the book is about creating a tradition. What's the major non Hermetic virtue required for this tradition? Doctor in Faculty? How about minor Hermetic virtue? How does that fit the tradition, if the major virtue is that only Doctors in Faculty are accepted into the tradition? For the minor flaw, I would take Flawed Parma Magica as opposed to Weak Magic Resistance.

This is one of the elder magi that will be in the covenant my players are joining.

Sanagos of Jerbiton
Age 78 (51 past Gauntlet)
Characteristics Int +4, Per +1, Str -2, Sta +0, Prs +1, Com +3, Qui -1, Dex -2
Confidence Score 1 (3)
Sigil Symbol of the Golden Ratio
Warping 5 (84)
Twilight Scar Ghostly scholars appear and mumble along as he reads
Virtues/Flaws Affinity with Artes Liberales, Book Learner, Great Int, Great Teacher, Study Bonus, Baccalaureus; Ambitious, Sheltered Upbringing, Twilight Prone, Weird Magic
Personality Traits Introvert +2, Heckler +3, Scholar +4
Reputation Academic (4)
AbilitiesArabic 3 (reading)
Art of Memory 3 (text)
Area Lore 3 (Covenant area)
Artes Liberales 16 (Arithmetic)
Awareness 3 (searching)
Bargain 4 (books)
Charm 3 (favors)
Code of Hermes 3 (mundanes)
Etiquette 4 (scholars)
Finesse 4 (certamen)
Folk Ken 5 (scholars)
German 4 (insults)
Native Greek 5 (Romaic)
Guile 5 (to nobles)
Intrigue 2 (gossip)
Latin 4 (writing)
Magic Lore 2 (traditions)
Magic Theory 6 (inventing spells)
Parma Magica 4 (Mentem)
Penetration 3 (Mentem)
Philosophae 3 (natural philosophy)
Arts Cr 20, In 10, Mu 6, Pe 10, Re 16, An 10, Aq 0, Au 5, Co 10, He 10, Ig 5, Im 0, Me 20, Te 5, Vi 10
Personal Library (Latin unless stated otherwise) Categories (Q12, Greek), On Interpretation (Q12, Greek), Prior Analytics (Q12, Greek), Posterior Analytics (Q12, Greek), On Sophistical Refutations (Q12, Greek), Optica (Q9, Greek), De inventione I-III (Q14, Greek), Ars Grammatica - Minor (L4/Q15), Ars Grammatica - Major (Q12), Commentary on Somnium Scipionis (Q8), Consolation of Philosophy (Q9), Dialectica (Q9), Averroes’s Commentaries on Aristotle (Q12, Arabic), Hypatia’s Commentaries (Q15 x2), Theon’s Commentaries on Euclid & Ptolemy (Q12 x2), Hypatia’s Lost Astrolabe Treatise & Other Works(Q14 x2), Aesara of Lucania’s On Human Nature (Logic, Q13), Ptolemais of Cyrene’s Reflections on Music (Q14), Agallis’s Lost Grammatical Works (Q12)
Spells Known Undecided, as his primary purpose is to direct the plot as needed, with little need for going out and actually doing stuff.

Backstory A tall, crotchety Roman man. He started off doing well, and got a fair bit of prestige in various circles; even managing to become a trusted member of the Andresina covenant. About 40 years ago, he became obsessed with mathematics and began to emphasize his study there, traveling to the Islamic territories to obtain more information for such. In the last seven years since the death of the covenant leader, his travels have picked up nine texts thought lost. He's anxious to retreat into his palatial lab to study even further, and swiftly accepted the autocrat's suggestion to hire the newly Gauntleted magi to handle regular matters.

[u]Prokui of Orbus Tremere[/u]
Age 142
Characteristics Int +3, Per +1, Pre +2, Com -2, Sta +2, Str 0, Dex 0, Qik +2
Confidence Score 1 (3)
Sigil Slight pull of increased gravity
Warping 9 (9)
Virtues/Flaws he Gift, Hermetic Magus, Minor Magical Focus (certamen), Adept Lab Student, Puissant Magic Theory, Skilled Parens, Improved Characteristics (x2), Secret Vis Source (Rego), Puissant Corpus, Affinity w/Finesse; Driven (to the Moon), Blatant Gift, Infamous (Tremere), Susceptibility to Faerie
Personality Traits Recluse +2, Heckler +3, Stubborn +2
AbilitiesTransylvanian/Rhine Lore 2, Artes Liberales (Astronomy) 5, Athletics (Climb) 2, Awareness (in Lab) 4, Bargain (cheap prices) 2, Brawl (Dodge) 2, Carouse (Stay Sober) 3, Charm (Women) 5, Concentration (Maintaining) 4, Faerie Lore (Arcadia) 3, Finesse (Certamen) 7, Folk Ken (Detecting Lies) 3, Guile (Not Reacting) 5, Intrigue (Dealmaking) 4, Leadership (magi) 3, Magic Theory (inventing) 10+2, Order of Hermes (Tremere) 4, Parma Magica (Infernal) 6, Penetration (Art) 6, Philosophae (Metaphysics) 6, Native German (Insults) 5, Speak Latin (Hermetic) 4, Survival (Forest) 2, Teaching (one-on-one) 3Arts Cr 14, In 13, Mu 15, Pe 10, Re 25; An 17, Aq 10, Au 10, Co 25+2, He 15, Ig 10, Im 10, Me 18, Te 10, Vi 21
Backstory Short, beady-eyed, skilled member of the Tremere and one of the primary representatives of the House in the Rhine Tribunal. As of twenty years ago, he fell in love with a faerie nobleman that had to abruptly leave for his home on the Moon (as he claimed). Neglecting his duties with his House in his quest to return to his love, he was kicked out into Ex Miscellenea as an Orbi Magus, but retains residence in his covenant. He is eager to begin his research on breaching the Limit of the Lunar Sphere, and has already read a number of his friend's personal collection on Astronomy.

Gotvinus of Guernicus
Age 25
Personality Traits Meddling +3, Patient +2, Studious +1
Confidence Score 1(3)
Characteristics Int +3, Per +3, Str +0, Sta +0, Pre +2, Com +1, Dex -2, Qui +0
Virtues/Flaws The Gift, Hermetic Magus, Hermetic Prestige (Queasitor); Gentle Gift, Cautious Sorcerer, Skilled Parens, Subtle Magic, Clear Thinker, Improved Characteristics, Affinity Intellego, Puissant Mentem, Puissant Intellego; Twilight Prone, Meddler (Major), Busybody, Enemies
Abilities Awareness (Clues) 3, Brawl (Dodge) 1, Concentration (casting spells) 1, Etiquette (?) 1, Folk Ken (?) 4, Guile (concealing investigation) 2, Intrigue (spying) 2, Leadership (agents) 1, Native German (questions) 5, Order of Hermes Lore (Court Cases) 1, Artes Liberales (Logic) 1, Latin (Hermeticism) 4, Philosophiae (Rituals) 1, Code of Hermes (Rhine Tribunal) 3, Magic Theory (Intellego) 3, Parma (Mentem) 1, Penetration (Intellego) 1
Arts Cr 0, In 9+3, Mu 3, Pe 3, Re 8; An 0, Aq 0, Au 0, Co 5, He 0, Ig 0, Im 6, Me 8+3, Te 0, Vi 0
Spells Known Peering Into the Mortal Mind
Frosty Breath of the Spoken Lie
Physician's Eye
Eyes of the Eagle
Summoning the Distant Image
Invisibility of the Standing Wizard
Aura of the Rightful Authority
The Call to Slumber

Miruna the Hooded Crow
Cords Gold 2, Silver 1, Bronze 2
Might 10 (Animal)
Characteristics Int -1, Per +3, Pre -1, Com +2, Str -8, Sta -2, Dex 0, Qik +5
Size -5
Confidence Score 1 (3)
Virtues/Flaws Magic Animal; Lightning Reflexes, Keen Vision, Unaffected by the Gift, Gift of Tongues, Lesser Power; Magical Friend, Gullible; Meddler
Qualities/Inferiorities Greater Power (x2); Gift of Speech; Reduced Abilities x2, Susceptible to Deprivation
Personality Traits Crow +3, Soft-Hearted +4, Honest +2
Abilities Athletics (flying) 3, Awareness (shiny objects) 3, Brawl (dodging) 3, Etiquette (blending) 3, Folk Ken (compatibility) 4, Hunt (voles) 1, Intrigue (setting people up) 4, Penetration (Mentem) 2, Stealth (trees) 3, Survival (fields) 1
Powers* Gift of Heart (1 point, Init +3, Mentem, Pen 20, R: Voice) Bestows a Confidence point to assist any single action of its target. This action, if it succeeds, must make the character more likely to win the affection of another.

• Truth and Desire (1 point, Init -3, Mentem, Pen 20, R: Eye) Glimpse the personality trait most currently active, as well as an idea of their heart's desire.
  • Crow's Song (2 points, Init: +1, Corpus, Pen 10, R: Voice) The next time the target sleeps an Aging Roll is made for him, adding 5 to the roll - even if he is too young. As this is a magnitude 8 effect, it will cause Warp.
  • Human Shape (1 point, Init +3, Corpus, R: Per/D: Sun) Turns into a normal human being.

[u]Tim of Bonisagus[/u]
Age 25
Personality Traits Patient +2, Curious +2, Studious +3
Confidence Score 1 (3)
Characteristics Int +5, Per +1, Str -2, Sta +1, Pre -1, Com +2, Dex +0, Qui +0
Virtues/Flaws The Gift, Hermetic Magus, Puissant Magic Theory; Great (Intelligence) x2, Flawless Magic, Good Teacher, Mastered Spells, Book Learner, Inventive Genius, Free Study; Temperate (minor), Weak Spontaneous Magic, Difficult Spontaneous Magic, Weak Enchanter, Magical Animal Companion (Owl of Virtue), Driven (Major)
Abilities Native German (Hermetic Vocabulary) 5, Awareness (while working) 3, Folk Ken (magi) 2, Artes Liberales (Logic) 1, Latin (Hermetic) 4, Magic Theory (inventing spells) 4+2, Parma Magica (Form?) 1, Concentration (spell casting) 3, Order of Hermes Lore (great discoveries) 2, Penetration (Muto) 1, Teaching (Hermetic Arts) 3
Arts Cr 3, In 3, Mu 3, Pe 3, Re 8; An 0, Aq 1, Au 3, Co 3, He 0, Ig 3, Im 2, Me 1, Te 3, Vi 8
Spells KnownWard Against Rain (Mastery 2; Still Casting, Quiet Casting)
Arm of the Infant (Mastery 2; Penetration, Magic Resistance)
Touch of the Goose Feather (Mastery 2; Penetration, Fast Casting)
Palm of Flame (Mastery 2; Quiet Casting, Still Casting)
Wizard’s Sidestep (Mastery 2, Fast Casting, Quiet Casting)
The Crystal Dart (Mastery 2; Multiple Casting, Penetration)
Edge of the Razor (Mastery 2; Multiple Casting, Penetration)
Scales of Magical Weight (Mastery 2; ?, ?)
Sense the Nature of Vis (Mstery 2; Multiple Casting, ?)
Maintaining the Demanding Spell (Mastery 2; Quiet Casting, Still Casting)
Owlowiscious
Cords Gold 1, Silver 0, Bronze 3
Might 14
Size -4
Confidence Score 1 (3)
Personality Traits Morbid +4, Owl +3, Inquisitive +2
Characteristics Int +1, Per +2, Pre +2, Com 0, Str -7, Sta +2, Dex +1, Qik +5
Abilities Brawl (claws) 2, Survival (forest) 3, Awareness (rodents, +3 sight) 4+2, Athletics (flying) 3, Stealth (stalking, +3 camo) 4, Hunt (mice) 4, Leadership (intimidation) 5, Magic Theory (Animal) 1, Latin (magi) 3, Penetration (Mentem) 3, Premonitions (disease) 5
Virtues/Flaws Magical Animal, Unaffected by the Gift; Nocturnal, Magical Friend
Qualities Ambush Predator, Imposing Appearance, Keen Eyesight, Camouflage; Gift of Speech, Greater Power, Lesser Power (x3), Premonitions, Puissant Awareness, Improved Abilities
Powers* Immobilize Prey, 0 points, Init +5, Mentem/Animal, Penetration 18
R: Eye, D: Conc, T: Ind
Unable to move and may only make small whines or moans. Move with Strength roll vs EF 9

• Ride in Dreams, 1pt, Init +2, Mentem, Penetration 13
    R: Voice, D: Sun, T: Ind
    Victim's dreams force Stamina roll vs EF 8 or lose Long-Term Fatigue Level
  • Prying Eyes, 1pt, Imaginem, Penetration 12
    R: Touch, D: Conc, T: Room

[u]Zita of Merinita[/u]
Age 26
Personality Traits Mischievous +2, Friendly +3, Curious +2
Confidence Score 1 (3)
Characteristics Int +1, Per +0, Str -3, Sta +1, Pre +2, Com +2, Dex +0, Qui +0
Virtues/Flaws The Gift, Hermetic Maga, Mystery of Faerie Magic; Strong Faerie Blood, Gentle Gift, Deft Imaginem, Unaging, Puissant Creo, Affinity Creo; Black Sheep, Faerie Upbringing, Dwarf, Weakness (Games/Challenges), Incompatible Arts (InIg, PeAq), Limited Magic Resistance (Aquam)
Abilities Artes Liberales 1 (rituals), Awareness 2 (searching), Bargain 3 (faeries), Charm 3 (first impressions), Concentration 1 (spellcasting), Etiquette 2 (faeries), Faerie Lore 2 (faerie forests), Folk Ken 2 (nobles), Guile 3 (fast talk), Latin 4 (Hermetic Usage), Magic Theory 3 (inventing spells), Native German 5 (storytelling), Parma 1 (mentem), Penetration 1 (Muto), Philosophae 1 (ceremonial magic), Second Sight 1 (faeries)
Arts Cr 10+3, In 1, Mu 8, Pe 0, Re 0; An 6, Aq 0, Co 6, He 0, Ig 0, Im 5, Me 0, Te 0, Vi 0
Spells KnownDoublet of Impenetrable Silk (MuAn 15) +14
Preternatural Growth & Shrinking (MuCo 15) +14
Bind Wound (CrCo 10) +20
Phantasmal Animal (CrIm 20) +19
Phantasm of the Human Form (CrIm 25) +19
Prying Eyes (InIm 5) +6
Aura of Ennobled Presence (MuIm 10) +14
Image Phantom (MuIm 20) +14

Joseph Miller of Bjornaer
Age 25
Personality Traits Confident +1, Aloof +1, Territorial +2
Confidence Score 1 (3)
Characteristics Int +3, Per +0, Str -1, Sta +1, Pre +0, Com +0, Dex +0, Qui +3
Virtues/Flaws The Gift, Hermetic Magus, Heartbeast (Bear); Inoffensive to Animals, Puissant Art (Muto), Puissant Art (Animal), Quiet Magic, Subtle Magic, Animal Ken, Ways of the Forest; Susceptibility to Infernal Power, Overconfident, Mistaken Identity, Magical Animal Companion, Visions
Abilities Animal Handling (Bears) 2, Athletics (Running) 1, Awareness (Alertness) 3, Brawl (Dodging) 1, Concentration (spell concentration) 1, Hunt (Tracking) 2, Native German (Storytelling) 5, Profession Herbalist (Remedies) 2, Stealth (Natural Areas) 2, Survival (Forests) 3, Swim (Diving) 1, Artes Liberales (Astronomy) 1, Latin (Hermetic) 4, Magic Theory (Inventing Spells) 3, Parma (Animal) 1, Penetration (Muto) 1, Animal Ken (Verbal) 1, Heartbeast (?) 1
Arts Cr 0, In 1, Mu 9+3, Pe 1, Re 1; An 9+3, Aq 0, Au 0, Co 3, He 8, Ig 0, Im 0, Me 0, Te 0, Vi 0

Count Adalbrecht Werahamun Sylvester von Tutankhamun
Black Cat

Might 13
Size -3
Confidence Score 1 (3)
Personality Traits Curious +4, Cat +3, Proud +2
Characteristics Int +0, Per +1, Pre +2, Com -4, Str -7, Sta 0, Dex +3, Qik +4
Abilities Athletics (+4 jumping, +6 balance, +3 climb) 3, Awareness (night, +3 hearing) 4+2, Brawl (claw) 2, Code of Hermes (mundane relations) 2, Etiquette (nobility) 3, Folk Ken (magi) 3, Hunt (rodents) 3, Infernal Lore (demons) 3, Latin (magi) 3, Magic Theory (Mentem) 2, Penetration (Mentem) 2, Second Sight (ghosts) 4, Stealth (stalking) 4
Virtues/Flaws Magic Animal; Perfect Balance, Puissant Awareness, Sharp Ears, Unaffected by the Gift, Wealthy; Magical Friend, Proud, Nocturnal, Oath of Fealty (King of Cats), Susceptible to Deprivation
Qualities/Inferiorities Greater Power, Lesser Power x3, Piercing Gaze, Second Sight, Improved Characteristics x2, Protection +1
Powers* Circular Ward Against Demons, 1 points, Init +2, Penetration 10
R: Touch, T: Ring, D: Circle
Create a circular ward, keeping out demons of Might 10 or less.

• Suffocate the Dead, 1 point, Init +2, Penetration 10
    R: Voice, D: Mom, T: Ind
    While resting on a ghost's grave, lower its Might by 10 points.
  • Warder's Walk, 2 points, Ritual
    As per Wizard's Communion, level 10, but only with other cats
  • Fear of the Mouse, 1pt, Mentem, Init +2, Penetration 11
    R: Eye, D: Sun, T: Ind
    Makes the target irrationally afraid of the cat.
  • Noble Bearing, 1pt, Imaginem, Init +2, Penetration 10
    R: Personal, D: Sun, T: Ind
    Gain +3 to influence, lead, or convince others.
  • Captured Voice, 2pts, Imaginem, Init +0, Penetration 5
    R: Eye, D: Diameter, T: Part

Karl of Verditius
Age 24 (born 1197)
Personality Traits Level-headed +3, Business Minded +2, Sadistic +2
Confidence Score 1 (3)
Warp Score 0 (1)
Characteristics Int +4, Per -1, Str -1, Sta +2, Pre +0, Com +1, Dex -1, Qui +0
Virtues/Flaws Hermetic Magus, Verditius Magic; Affinity (Rego), Affinity (Muto), Flexible Formulaic Magic, Inventive Genius, Magical Memory, Skilled Parens, Educated, Greater Characteristic (Int); Driven (Major), Tormenting Master; Limited Magic Resistance (X), Weird Magic, Temperate
Abilities Normandy Lore (Roads) 1, Rhine Lore (Roads) 1, Athletics (Running) 1, Awareness (Spotting) 1, Bargain (Haggle) 3, Concentration (Spells) 2, Craft (Metalworking) 3, French (Reading) 3, German (Cursing) 5, Artes Liberales (Math) 1, Latin (Writing) 4, Philosophiae (Crafting) 3, Magic Theory (Crafting) 4, Parma Magica (Mentem) 1, Penetration (Rego) 1, Single Weapon (Longsword) 1
Arts Cr 6, In 0, Mu 12, Pe 1, Re 13; An 4, Aq 0, Au 0, Co 5, He 4, Ig 0, Im 0, Me 0, Te 4
Spells Known* Crystal Dart (MuTe 10) +18

• Edge of the Razor (MuTe 20) +18
  • Unseen Porter (ReTe 10) +19
  • Cthonic Mortar (Re(Mu)Te 20) +18
  • Call to Slumber (ReMe 10) +15
  • Wizard's Sidestep (ReIm 10) +15
  • Strings of the Unwilling Marionette (ReCo 25) +20
  • Airy Metal (MuTe 30) +18
  • Arcane Translocation (500 pace teleport, ReCo 20) +20
    Graduation Item
    Ring of the Puppet [Lv 35]
    Strings of the Unwilling Marionette, usable at will. This was his graduating project; he worked triple overtime, drank faerie wine, worked at night, and experimented (parens gave him a +0 Lab in his +5 Aura) to be able to produce this piece. He succeeded with a Discovery in Magic Theory.
    Base 25 + 10 Unlimited

http://mariojpcsimon.blogspot.com/2014/11/hadas-oscuras-para-ars-magica-las.html - One dark faerie, twice damned by greek gods; this sisters are usefull if you look for blood-thirsted beings than can shapechange on bats.

Nice, they look really interesting. :slight_smile:

I'll be definitely using them in my Theban saga, thanks for sharing. :smiley:

Thanks! They would be my Samhain/Halloween entry, but I forgot them and then I did 4 Ghost for the Four Realms and Four Different Forms.

And of ocurse everyone are free to use them, and please tell me the results on game!

[u]Juniper[/u]
Age 28
Confidence Score 1 (3)
Personality Traits Optimistic +3, Brave +2, Secluded +1
Characteristics Int -1, Per +2, Str -1, Sta 0, Pre -2, Com -2, Dex +4, Qik +3
Virtues/Flaws Social Status (Wanderer); Great Dexterity, Keen Vision, Strong Faerie Blood (Goblin; Red eyes, hairless), Warrior, Ways of the Forest, Wilderness Sense; Transvestite, Motion Sickness, Faerie Upbringing, Nocturnal, Optimistic (Major), Plagued by Supernatural Entity (Goblin father)
Abilities, Native Language (German) 5, Black Forest Lore (geography) 2, Athletics (running) 3, Awareness (alertness) 5, Bows (short bow) 4, Faerie Lore (faerie forests) 2, Hunt (tracking) 4, Magic Lore (magic creatures) 2, Second Sight (faeries) 3, Stealth (natural areas) 5, Survival (forest) 4, Wilderness Sense (Hazards) 3, Andrecina Area Lore 1
Equipment Short bow, Heavy Leather Armor

Good character.

I've made this one:
http://mariojpcsimon.blogspot.com/2014/12/mago-para-ars-magica-david-de-verditius.html

http://mariojpcsimon.blogspot.com/2014/12/duende-para-ars-magica-olentzero-jentil.html

Nor Sinter Clas neither Pere Nöelle, before (maybe) was the Vasque Christmas Gift bringer, one carboneur.

[u]Iulianus d'Treviso[/u]
Age 25
Personality Traits Humble +2, Subtle +3, Driven +2
Confidence Score 1 (3)
Characteristics Int +1, Per +1, Str -1, Sta 0, Pre +3, Com +5, Dex 0, Qui 0
Virtues/Flaws Sense Holiness & Unholiness, Mendicant Friar, Great Characteristics x2 (Com), Improved Characteristics, Privileged Upbringing, Social Contacts (Clergy), Well-Travelled, Gift of Tongues; Driven, Humble, Diabolic Past, Monastic Vows, Mentor, Visions
Abilities Artes Liberales (rhetoric) 2, Athletics (running) 1, Awareness (alertness) 3, Charm (peasants) 3, Church Lore (Ordo Praedicar) 1, Civil & Canon Law (Papal law) 1, Dominion Lore (angels) 1, Etiquette (church) 3, Folk Ken (diabolists) 4, Guile (getting secrets) 4, Infernal Lore (demons) 2, Intrigue (rooting out heresy) 4, Languedoc Lore (Cathars) 1, Latin (liturgical) 4, Leadership (preaching) 2, Native Italian (politeness) 5, Paris Lore (priories) 1, Sense Holiness & Unholiness (evil) 4, Stealth (eavesdropping) 1, Survival (near roads) 1, Teaching (peasants) 1, Theology (heresy) 2, Treviso Lore (nobility) 1

Thanks a lot for the thread !

[u]Ehren Hermenas[/u]
Age 40
Personality Traits Coward +3,
Characteristics Int +5, Per +1, Str -1, Sta -1, Pre +1, Com +2, Dex +0, Qui +1
Virtues Animal Ken, Sense Holiness & Unholiness, Magister in Artibus, Custos, Good Teacher, Great Characteristic x2 (Int), Improved Characteristics
Flaws Visions, Low Self-Esteem, Judged Unfairly, Noncombatant, Weak-willed, Tormenting Master (King of Cats)
Abilities Charm 2, Folk Ken 2, Guile 2, Profession (Scribe) 6, Profession (Illuminator) 6, Profession (Binder) 6, Teaching 5, Artes Liberales 5, Latin 6, Philosophae 5, Magic Theory 5, Animal Ken (Feline) 4, Sense Holiness & Unholiness (Infernal) 1
Backstory Native covenfolk of Valnastium, and vassal to the King of Cats. He served as a scholar within the covenant, but a recent faux pas has had him 'banished' to a no-name covenant under the service of a feline Duke.

[u]Amat al-Mujeeb bint Abd al-Malik, aka Alfonso of Mercere[/u]
Age 25
Personality Traits Ambitious +3, Wanderer +1, Subtle +3
Characteristics Int +1, Per +1, Str -1, Sta +0, Pre +3, Com +4, Dex +0, Qui +0
Virtues Shapeshifter, Redcap, Great Characteristic (Communication), Improved Characteristics, Well-Traveled, Gift of Tongues
Flaws Outsider, Ambitous (Major), Transvestite, Black Sheep
Abilities Andalusia Lore (Almohad Caliphate) 1, Rhine Lore (Covenants) 1, Awareness (Alertness) 3, Bargain (Vis) 2, Carouse (Staying Sober) 1, Charm (Gaining Trust) 4, Concentration (Staying Alert) 1, Etiquette (Magi) 3, Folk Ken (Magi) 4, Guile (Disguise) 4, Intrigue (Spying) 4, Leadership (Agents) 3, Arabic (Politeness) 5, Order of Hermes Lore (Mercere) 1, Ride (Overland Travel) 1, Survival (Near Roads) 1, Artes Liberales (Rhetoric) 2, Latin (Hermetic) 4, Code of Hermes (Politics) 1, Magic Theory (Corpus) 2, Shapeshifter (Swallow) 4
Animal Forms Swallow, Eagle, Lion, Asp
Equipment* Body of the Virile Male (MuCo 11, R: Touch, D: Conc, T: Ind, Pen 0, Uses: 2/day) When the bearer rubs this ring and speaks "mulier Hallamae", their body assumes male characteristics without otherwise altering their physical appearance.

• Anklet of the Shifter (MuCoHeTe 16, R: Touch, D: Conc, T: Ind, Pen 0, Uses 24/day) The bearer transforms into a naked version of themselves, their load absorbed into the transformation. This permits a shapeshifter to not have to leave their clothing behind.
  • Gemmy Mnemonic (CrMeTe 23, R: Touch, D: Moon, T: Ind, Pen 0, Uses 6/day) Activating this gem transforms the next five minutes of the user's gained memories into additional facets on the gem. Keeping the gem on their person permits the memories to be recalled with near-perfect recollection for up to a month.

[u]Urban of Cologne (Grog)[/u]
Age 32
Characteristics Int +1, Per -1, Str 0, Sta 0, Pre +2, Com +3, Dex +1, Qui -2
Personality Traits Secretive +2, Rapacious +3, Temperate -2
Abilities Area Lore: Cologne (Politics) 2, Area Lore: London (Harbor) 2, Artes Liberales (arithmetic) 2, Bargain (Hard sell) 6, Brawl (Knives) 1, Carouse (Drinking Songs) 3, Charm (First Impressions) 2, Etiquette (merchants) 2, Folk Ken (Town-folk) 4/60, English (Trading) 2, French (Bawdy Poetry) 5, German (Trading) 2, Guile (Suppress) 4, Intrigue (Rumormonger) 3, Latin (Academic) 3, Profession: Merchant (Salt) 5+2/100, Survival (Upper Lorraine) 2
Virtues/Flaws Merchant (Minor); Puissant (Profession), Unaging, Well-Traveled; Ambitious, Clumsy, Poor Living Conditions
Income Average Minor (£20/yr base)