The Contested Isle: The Hibernian Tribunal

Hey all,

Sláinte! I've just updated the website with information about the latest ArM5 product in the pipeline, The Contested Isle: The Hibernian Tribunal. Check it out here. atlas-games.com/product_tables/AG0305.php

Awesome!

Can't wait. I think this looks like a great addition. :slight_smile:

-Ben.

Wow, much earlier than I anticipated... :open_mouth:

Still, as per usual let's get a closer look at that cover...

Oooh nice! :smiley:

Can I say "hype"? Well, I will

HYPE! :smiley: :smiley:

It won't be out until September, but I figure it's nice to have things to look forward to!

Cool!
So looking forward to this one.

Just a week too late for Grand Tribunal! Luckily I don't have to wait till then to read it! :smiley:

cj x

Early birthday present. Cool. :slight_smile:

Well, waddaya know. Finally, the emerald isle. Sounds interesting.

Great to see a Tribunal book for my home territory. Should make my campaign a little easier :smiley:

If there is anything I can do to help please feel free to ask (I am living in Dublin, have a reasonable grasp of history and a good level of fluency in Irish (although not the middle Irish of the time)).

Hi Liam. Welcome aboard :slight_smile: The book is likely to have been written 1 or 2 years ago and already passed through a pair of rounds of playtesting. Just to let you know how Atlas Games tends to work. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Xavi

I'm very interested in this book, but would very much prefer a PDF version. Should I expect about a year wait after release for the PDF to be made available?

Depends on how fast the printed version sells out - the .pdfs generally arrive on e23 when the printed ones are sold out.

I'm tremendously excited for this one. So far, I've been 100% PDF as I prefer the digital format (I've got a vision problem that is a bit easier to deal with when I've got zoomable text and some backlighting, plus the portability is a nice feature) but I doubt I'll be able to wait.

Just a note, the website from

blog.atlas-games.com/

clicking on the "official forums" link no longer works.

Otherwise, excited to see what's being produced for this book!

Yes, finally a book to look forward to again. This only leaves the Provencal Tribunal uncovered. I really hope they do updates on the old tribunal books after that, because those books are in serious need of that.

Works for me.