1221.OoC

Does it happen before or after Tribunal?

Pretty sure it's vim vis for opening a talisman, regardless of the arts that can add to your max capacity. Don't waste Corpus!

It may coincide with the Fiona thing. Two players might be interested and figuring out the actual timing of events...

Uhh, yeah, it is Vim. Good catch.
I'll merge this post and Arya's into the 1221.OOC thread when you edit the activity, qcipher. You may need to find someone who has Vim...

Contrast and identifiably. Arms are intended to allow people to tell who's who from across the field. If you take a burgundy bunch of grapes and place it on a blue field (and heraldic blue tends more a darker or mid-tone blue, like the blue you see on the American, British, or French flag, than sky-blue), from a distance you're going to have a bluish-purble blob on a blue shield.

Yes, I'm a heraldry geek (and former baronial herald in the SCA). We all have our crosses to bear.

I'm thinking it's after.

I should not assume.

I figured since it basically used a different lab total you'd use the Forms from that total. Hmmm, Vim? He'll trade one for one, Intellego for Vim, 3 pawns if anyone has any, or (with approval) swap it from the covenant stores with approved vis if Intellego is not wanted. Hope I don't have to waste a season sucking vis out of the aura.

I had previously done the math for Fiona at 35~40 days after the start of the summer season, but that presumed a 10 day journey back to Edinburgh. Korvin's story is at about Day 35 of summer season now" Tribunal 7 add 14+1+4+1+4+4=35.

I'm willing to call it if everyone wants to have dinner with the Primuses, feel free. I'm willing to overlook some inconsistencies in the Comes the Quaesitor thread, if everyone else is. There's also 6 days that Laetitia and Fiona had to talk to each other and an invitation to come visit could've been extended then, and then Proctor sensing an opportunity forces Laetitia to go back in the Winter...

And yes, I wanted it to be Primi, even though it's bad Latin :stuck_out_tongue:

Alexei was supposed to provide an honor guard from the primus, so he could be involved.

Laetitia had mentioned early in on the Quaesitor thread about trading for Intelligo vis, is she still intersted?

Alexei (once he takes out 5 pawns from the 30 that he won) is willing to gift the remainder to the Covenant, 2 and a half rook of Intelligo, we can certainly make some trades on that pre- or post gifting.

Please gift it in character...

I intend to, so I'll bring that up at the council thread at an appropriate time. Just wanted to get people thinking I guess.

I think Korvin just threw down in Fiona's thread...

Council thread is far too late, and I don't want a pc fight in that thread, if I can help it.

Vim is the least valued. You should be able to trade a Technique for Vim at better than 1:1.

Vim is not the least valued, at least not ITS. It is necessary for preparing for enchantment, and when Rego isn't available for the Aegis.

but Korvin might be able to find if there is an influx of Vim in some tribunal so that it traded 1:1 or better.

Laetitia would try (though not very well) to get a place in Bilera's retinue. (Would that be Intrigue, maybe?)

Well, it's good she wasn't successful, since Bilera isn't attending!
The Primuses in attendance are Andru, Murion and Instatella. However, if Laetitia wished to attend, I'm sure she could've been invited by Fiona on the way back from Insula Canaria. Traveling together for 6 days and all...

Oh, boo. Well, she'll try to go, so she can see about having something to talk to Aristarchus about :slight_smile:

Yeah, I broke medieval paradigm HARD on this one. And anyone who recognizes this dish, now knows where I'm from :slight_smile: