1222.2a The Lost Boys

Isen is quite dismayed at this new, and he'll be even more once he learns the truth.

For most of his life, he's strived for justice, trying to get away from his pater's shadow, seeing the quaesitores as the guardians of peace and stability in the order. He trusted them to to right, so he'll be quite angry once he recovers.

The next night at sea Viscaria has another dream. In her dream she sees a figure that Viscaria knows is her mother and she beckons Viscaria to follow.
As Viscaria is following she notices she’s on the path leading from Mons Electi’s manor house. It’s a path that she’s familiar with from her recent exploration of the covenant. The path leads to the north and west, but mostly to the west. Viscaria tries with all her might to catch up to her mother. Her mother glides effortlessly inches above the path, while Viscaria trudges along. The figure of her mother never seems to come closer, or draw further.
The journey is timeless, like all travel in dreams, but the path seems to etch itself into Viscaria’s mind. Viscaria’s mother leads her to a small village, and enters a shack that appears to be cut in half. The door closes behind her mother, but Viscaria soon follows. Upon entering the shack no trace of her mother is visible, in fact the only thing within the shack is an exquisite silver mirror that beckons Viscaria. As she walks towards it, instead of Viscaria’s reflection she sees the image of her mother reaching out for her, but not able to touch her.

By the way, Marcus chooses to travel with the normally Gifted Itinerarium. "I have some items remaining in Apollodorus' villa and it will take me some time to pack them up."

Viscaria gets 8 xp
Isen gets 7 xp

Grogs get 5 xp.

Missing anyone?

[strike]I'm thinking that I should spend that on Finesse, Burrowfingers Mastery, Magic Lore, and/or Terram (listed in order of preference). Cap'd at 5xp to any one place?[/strike]

Finesse 5xp
Terram 3*1.5(round up) = 5xp