1223.2a Interludes in Surreal Time

Yeah, I was getting a lot of error 500 too yesterday. Hopefully that's done....

My instinct was that the magi of the covenant chat idly reasonably often, and if they're studying from books that season then the topics are likely to come up (as the student tries to wrap her head around the new material); similarly they might vent to one another about their challenges in the laboratory. Of course people live at different points on the social-to-secrecy spectrum; Tranquillina is definitely near the social end. (Also, our Hermetic library contains like 30 books, so it will probably be noticeable to a maga who walks in when one is not present.) That's my 2c anyway :slight_smile:

Except Fiona, probably. She's secretive. They know she's good with transformations, but beyond that? She is pretty tight lipped.

7 XP from adventure, and I think we've already detailed possibilities for study for this season, right?

Right, she'll read Ra'am's commentary on Prospero's Treatise on Magic Theory during that summer at Le Maison.

For the adventure: Carouse 2 xp, Corpus 1 xp*, Creo 1 xp, Intrigue 2 xp, Magic Theory 1 xp*

• becomes 2 xp due to Affinity

Do you use/have MetaCreator?
And I have a problem with rounding like this, even if you don't. It's [strike]borderline[/strike] abusive, and while it is RAW, it's still bad. And if you have MetaCreator, and add 1 xp, it handles the affinity properly. Instead of increasing all xp by 50%, it cuts the levels at which one advances by 2/3, and just continuously tracks XPs and measures it against the level where one would advance. If you have MetaCreator and add 2 xp, you're double dipping. If you don't have MetaCreator, it's kind of an exploit, and I'd prefer you reallocate your XPs such that you either track half experience points, or only arrive at a whole number of XPs to add. Believe it or not, this has never come up before, but then many of us here are using MetaCreator...

I don't have MetaCreator - Mac user. But I can do it this way using only my animal cunning!
I think I would rather keep track of half-xp and keep the usual Art/Ability advancement pyramids - easier that way to update what I've already done.

So: Carouse 2 xp, Corpus 1 xp*, Creo 1 xp, Intrigue 2 xp, Magic Theory 1 xp*

• becomes 1.5 xp due to Affinity

Parallels...VMWare fusion... + Windows License + MetaCreator. Of course that might be overkill... But I run my Macbook Pro as a Windows machine most of the time.

Is that for everyone, or just Tranquillina?

It's just for Tranquillina. Are you worried about Ulrich here?

Always :smiley: Just curious, though.