1226.2 You Get More With a Kind Word And a Crowbar

((IIRC, this thread stalled because there was a disagreement between SG and player as to what sort of resources we would have available.

• We still don't know what the items from Confluensis are, and at this point it still isn't clear if anyone went to get them
  • we haven't agreed upon the price nor date of acquisition of the lab texts we've been discussing,
  • we don't know what is in Apollodorus's stash
  • with Marcus off-camera, I need to wait until Roberto shows up so I can ask HIM to finish the Bath House -- a relatively trivial set of circle sponts, but someone still needs to do them.
  • for that matter, I am still waiting for SG approval on the summa from Durenmar before entering them onto the wiki.

Once all that happens, I can double-check my calculations on all of her lab work, and assuming she gets out of Lapis Crudis by the end of the season, then I'll be ready to continue. As far as I can tell, this chapter is supposed to be about showing off how completely we've exceeded the pathetic challenge our enemies put us to. We'll want to bring all our resources to bear, which requires agreeing as to what they are.))

((This thread is being closed, and handwavium is being applied.))

All plans are approved without comment as to the quality of said plans, except Proctor says "Adequate" a whole lot. Additionally, rules for Falconball are approved after it is played through one time.

Does anyone else need to do anything here? By the way, while Valerian was here (and this was before Roberto arrived) he was on his best behavior, and this had been the first time he'd been spotted at or near Mons Electi since he and Alexei went off to Crusade.