1228 Simon the Medic

For the discussion, creation and advancement of the aforementioned character

Killing a magus only makes you an enemy of the order if you killed them because they are a magus. If you kill them because they raped your sister, or because they are a Hatfeild and you are a McCoy, or any of the usual reasons then the rest of the order only takes notice in that they are impressed by the accomplishment. Of course related reasons "He had a shifty look about him" (reaction to the Gift) or "He wasn't a proper Christian" would still lead to you being hunted.
Of course there are other issues as well- which magus or noble did he kill and why would this lead the covenant to believe that this person is someone they want to represent them to the world outside the covenant?

If i may weight in...

How old do you envision him to be? and how long was he with my Magus? And what's his personality like?
This could affect whether she would initiate him to Mythic Herbalism.

The thing of it is that because the effects of the Gift are reversed here, there is a tendency for the magi to not leave- Companions aren't chosen so much for what they can do inside the covenant but for being able to act as agents of the magi outside the covenant.

We've gone a bit outside the original question here- I have not said that there is a problem, simply that avoiding such problems is something you should be aware of in your design. Having killed a noble back in Thebes should not be a problem so long as you are not being sent to Thebes, for example, but a criminal brand might well be, since it reflects badly on the character's ability to represent the covenant except amongst criminals, or possibly in Transylvania where a Greek criminal brand might get people buying you a round of drinks...

As a healer, being able to offer that to nobles, peasants and townfolk, and church, could well be leveraged for the covenant. Especially if he proves himself worthy to have Mythic Herbalism.

Sounds good. Does she know he killed a noble? and whether it was intentional or by mistake?

She migt take him in whether intentional or not, but I don't think she'd teach Mythic Herbalism is it was intentional, as it has the ability to create poisons as well.

One of the key attributes that will make him useful as an emissary for the covenant is not having a magical air. They can easily boost your reputation as a healer with charged or enchanted items and any sort of connection will prove a bonus.

Virtues give immunity, not abilities. For example magic lore will not help at all.

which disease?

Childbed fever certainly can work, although it is caused by demons according to art and acadame, while chaudepysse is a common disease that could also be appropriate and would have a fair number of very grateful clients...

yes, minor for either of those. If you are wanting to go major you have some very impressive options...

Diabetes, the falling evil, or Febris Semitertiana

That works, go ahead and make a character sheet on the wiki.

You don't need to post every component here, that is the point to having a wiki...

I'm getting a final age of 33 2/3 based on abilities; it would appear you forgot the extra 50 points from educated.

I also noticed a sub-optimal issue regarding flaws: jinxed will give a penalty to your patients, which would undermine the reputation and capability of your character

I can think of several, but I'd rather you find something that you feel fits the character.

That would be fine. What did his father do, since you have preserving his work as your major driving motive.

approved- I am curious though why you have so many abilities that are 5 points away from reaching the next level.