1228 Tom Bast

flaws and inferiorities need to be separate from each other. Also keep in mind that species flaws and virtues follow the rules for making animals, namely 3 virtues points for every flaw, and species virtues and flaws do not count against the character limit, so they need to be marked separately as well.

Before I add in any further Virtues or Flaws, I have reorganized the sheet. Is that what you are looking for?
If the sheet is now correct I have three more virtues and one more flaw to add, correct?

yes, though they are not in fact mandatory- you can take up to 10points in flaws and up to the flaw points taken in virtues.
Most people prefer to maximize.

I have added Improved Abilities, Rapid Convalescence, and Self Confident to Tom. I also finished writing down specializations for abilities. I think he is about finished/ready to be checked.

You have 10 points in virtues and 9 points in flaws (excluding species based V&F)- virtues cannot be greater than flaws
You also have 3 unused points in magical virtues that you can assign- you could shift shapeshifter to being magical quality instead of a mundane virtue if you wished.
You also have 5 unspent points for abilities.

I didn’t put down the flaw Visions (I meant to).

I disagree with the magic qualities count. I get 10 based on might, then 6 based on inferiorities. He doesn’t get credit for the 3 magic might based on size. So I spent 16 points.

I will happily spend 5 more xp in abilities.

Where do you get that the might from size does not provide qualities?

It is in Magic Realm book. I will get a page number when I get back to my books.

RoP Magic p. 56 specifies that the size of the creature is subtracted from its might total, but this doesn't effect the points of qualities.

The other two things on the character sheet have been fixed. Added the Visions flaw and 1 level of Leadership, because cats are bossy.

Tom is approved- I added him to the emissaries list because while he likely lives in the aura, he certainly is not bound to the covenant community.

Thank you! And I like the description.

One more thing I just realized- he needs an associated form.

Either the old standby of Animal, or considering how most of his powers have to do with the Senses, Imaginum.

I like Imaginum- go ahead and note whichever you choose on your sheet.