1259.4 Last Call

Based on this:

"In lieu of some of the vis salary, I would like to acquire a Latin teacher of sufficient skill to teach me to read Latin in a season. Getting up to speed is a tactical and strategic necessity for me."
((Maybe even a separate teacher if paying for it, it's the kind of thing that would be a spare no expense issue for Ophelia. I figure that teacher's SQ is Com 2+ Teaching 6 Specialty+1 Std+3=12 when in a group>2, 15 for two and 18 for single student.))

So you wish an additional Latin teacher? I'm sure it can be arranged.

"I'm coming from a different place than most of my men. It could be an additional Latin teacher, or it could be the same one who will do a private consultation with me sometime this year. I just need him to be able to get me up to speed in a year, based on my current knowledge."
SQ of 12 means the grogs will need 5 seasons to get fluent, a SQ of 13, would drop it down to 4.
Ophelia needs 20 to get to Latin 4. It's a matter of strategy, the sooner she can speak Latin well (I guess I'm assuming the other grogs do speak Latin, here, but that may be a false assumption), the better she can work with any of the grogs.

You may use the Latin teacher however you wish. If we get another one I'm sure he will not be as good as Livigenus as he also speaks Greek quite well.

Ophelia sighs, "Very well, if he's the best available, so be it."