A&A translation bit : questions

Hi,

I'm not understanding the following (see A&A p87):

What I understand is:

• translated text require 2 languages at level 5. That gives -2 (or -1 if hermetic subject) to quality.
  • if you have only 5 in the languages, you have an additionnal -1 to quality. (-3)*
  • If you have 6 in both language, you have no malus to quality (= -0).
  • if you have Area Lore for the region of the language you are translating FROM at score 3, you lose -0 quality. Otherwise, you lose -1 quality.

With all that taken into account...

Example: I want to translate from greek to latin, the book which has a quality of value Q. Assume that character has 2 alphabets and the topic translated is not hermetic.
[tableborder][tr][th]Ability[/th][th]Casus A[/th][th]Casus B[/th][th]Casus C[/th][th]Casus D[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Area lore Greece[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Greek[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]6[/td][td]6[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Latin[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]6[/td][td]6[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]REsult[/td][td]Q-4 = -2 base, -1 because 5 in languages, -1 for area lore not 3[/td][td]Q-3 = -2 base, -1 because 5 in languages[/td][td]Q-1 = -1 for area lore not 3[/td][td]Q-0[/td][/tr][/tableborder]

Is that really correct?

I don't see any erratum but that seems to be exactly what is written, and yet, it feels totally wrong. Except for D which is basically the textbook example.
Notably bevcause at * place, we would expect the text to say "thus a total of -3".

Thanks for any help you can give me.

How is the following reading'?

Translations incur two types of Quality reductions, each at -1 to Quality:
(1) the reduction for language differences,
(2) the reduction for cultural differences.

Reduction (1) is removed, if the translator "has an elegant command of both languages (Language 6)".
Reduction (2) is removed, if the translater has "an (Area) Lore of at least 3" in the culture of the text to be translated.

This requires an itsy-bitsy new erratum: "If the character only has the bare minimum qualifications for translation — Greek 5, Latin 5, Artes Liberales 2 for a Greek text — translated texts have their Quality reduced by 1." => "If the character only has the bare minimum qualifications for translation — Greek 5, Latin 5, Artes Liberales 2 for a Greek text — translated texts have their Quality reduced by 2."
This erratum makes sense to me, because the error to be emended would be just an anticipation of

Cheers