A botch a day

nice :slight_smile:

Today's botch:

You've definitely earned the bishop's trust, and he accepts your offer of a drink ... now, which one was the poisoned goblet again?

Today's botch:

After years of petitioning, today is finally your one and only chance to perform your personally composed songs for the Prince and Princess. Just before they enter your covenant hall, you cast Notes of a Delightful Sound as planned. Were some of the gestures a bit rushed? you wonder briefly. But no matter: the show must go on, and you open your mouth to sing....

Today's botch:

You try to see what's on the other side of the closed door. But all you can see is the grain of the wood. It doesn't seem to be going away.

Today's botch:

"Excuse me, good sir; but this coin you handed me ... seems to have a donkey where the King's face should be. These knights would like to speak to you, in private."

More botches! :slight_smile:

There is nothing but smoking ash where your target was once standing, meanwhile one (new, temporary) regio level blow the battle continues to rage as your soldalis wonder where you went.

Your athletic leap not only fails to clear the pit, but also imparts a -1 concentration modifier for your companions who saw the jump.
Do you wish to make a Folk Ken roll to judge how many rounds will be needed before the laughter stops?

You're pretty sure that belching loudly is a compliment to the host in this region.

Before sailing out for the French coast, you head out for a dockside tavern, intent on picking out some handy words and phrases in French. A kind old sailor is quite happy to teach you a few in exchange for a few tankards of beer, even going so far as to correct your pronunciation until you get them right.

But why did those strange French beat you half to death when you were only asking, in their own language, the way to an inn ?

Rodents Of Unusual Size? I hardly think they exist!

After casting the sidestep you notice your shoes are where they started. Was the spell meant to move 5/8th of an inch?

With the tiniest hint of a grin, the servant informs you in front of your large formal retinue that the king's feast was, in fact, last week.

I'm a bit too late for this one, but I'm looking forward to this idea if someone ever rolls badly enough on an InMe spell.

For one split second, you accidentally read the thoughts of everyone. Everyone in Mythic Europe, that is. Roll to see if you go insane from the input and for how long. Oh, and since you just accidentally scried on every single Hermetic Magus, the quaesitors may come calling.