Ancient Magic on the Schedule!

Well, if you interpret that literally, South America is antipodal to China.

While we're on this topic, this might get a chuckle or two out of you.

Nah, Timothy's going to do a take on Druids and Diedne...

...as a change he'll do something "uncontroversial".

Cheers,

Jarkman :stuck_out_tongue:

(Looking forward to it whatever it is Timothy, I'm sure it will be excellent)

Tree-Huggers!!

Hm, I'd say Mongols?

Hy-Brasil would, I believe, be diametrically opposite and also a reasonable subject for inclusion in the book.

The cover art is posted now. Unfortunately, it's so small that I can't make much of the detail out. Regardless, it still looks pretty neat.

The image is slightly bigger when you view it directly, enough that you can almost see what the skeleton is holding: atlas-games.com/images/product/0284.jpg

True, but I'm more concerned about the shadowy images in the foreground :wink:

I did a fair amount of research for The Divine, and I have to say I did an equal amount of trawling the various primary texts to make my chapter as authentic as possible.

I was helped by doing a University honours subject on a topic very close to my chapter.

~Alex

"Aspects of Stalinism"? What the heck have you written?

That's a more recent essay (in fact, the final essay of my University career). Due to the enormous time delay between writing the chapter and it being announced, I was finalising the Medival and Classics part of my honours when writing my chapter for Ancient Magic.

~Alex

Please! Please! tell me this will have a rewrite of norse rune magics and the Order of Oden. Or the lack of existance of the Order of Oden. Ultima Thule was so dificult to use and it would be nice to have streamlined rune magic.

Yeah, second vote for Chinese Magic!

As long as it's not generic Asian Wu I'll be happy.

And if not in this book, fine. But keep it in mind. Chinese Magic!!! Puh-please. :wink: