Anti scrying device

I didn't say that it "exists," I said that it is "canon." And yes, it most certainly has been. Shall we take a look? (Quotes shortened for brevity.)

I was originally suggesting one might choose "scrying" as a specific type of effect based on "shapechanging" being allowed in canon. That was, and still is, my only point.

Tellus then argued against this being canon, that it is not limited enough, arguing against the spell being canonical.

To that I replied that "shapechanging" is very specifically a canon example:

To that you replied to support Tellus's statement, made specifically against my stand that "shapechanging" is valid in canon.

But you were aware that the spell exists, so you decided to show it is not canon in a different way. (See, I do remember, and quite specifically. Thus why I said "canon," not "exists.") You provided two arguments as to why it is not canon despite being in the books.

As for the PeVi Guidelines, you have been unable to show

You instead decided that it does not follow the guideline because it is not similar enough to two illustrative examples. Supernatural effects in the game are an infinite (limitless in size) set since more keep getting published and any storyguide could design more and no sort of to them has been made. So I showed you how believing illustrative examples of an infinite set is folly by providing another example of an infinite set along with six illustrative examples, followed by a seventh item that would be ruled invalid by such a method but I'm pretty sure we are all aware is valid. Pi is roughly 3.14159, between 1 and 5.

You still have not shown how this is incorrect. But you had put forth another argument, too, based on fourth points around the spell.

I have shown that the four points, taken as a whole, support both viewpoints equally well. To this you have provided no counter-evidence. But finally you try one more argument, one which I have already shown to be false.

Yet I already mentioned "cursing," which is in the same section and so is a lesser case. But I also already wrote about another effect in a different book:

So I have quite clearly referenced three effects (two different books) that disagree with your interpretation, not one spell from one book, as you stated above.

So where are we now? I have shown your use of illustrative examples to limit an infinite set is not logically valid. You have not countered this. I have shown your four items support both options perfectly well. You have not countered this (except to deny I made the statement, while I clearly did). I have shown there is more than one such effect that disagrees with your interpretation of the guidelines. You have not countered this (except to say there's only one, which we know to be false by reading the books). You also have not shown how "shapechanging" is not a specification on an effect. And somehow I'm supposed to believe your argument at all???

Chris