Anyone running/playing right now?

Got a campaign planned out, got players. Now I'm just waiting for our current game of Rogue Trader to finish (a month or two yet) and I'm gonna start running good old Feng Shui.

Wow. Just checked my last post on this forum and I was planning to run a game in 2010. Man how times passes.

I say get on it, get your players, and get get a game on the go.

We've been playing Dark Hesery for way longer than expected, but I still plan to run Feng Shui at some point. Good job I typed all my game notes up when I originally planned it.

Basics...

• Gates closed in 1996 (no one but the all knowing GM knows why)
  • Gates open again whenever you start your game (so the date you start your game)

This gives you a good excuse to change anything you want. It's not as if the factions have been sitting doing nothing. Have they? :smiley:

Scotbloke.

I have recently started running two Feng Shui games; one is actually a restart of a game I had going awhile back (running "Hong Kong Phonebook" for that one) and the other is at our local gaming club. I only have two players for that one. I am running "Sleeping Dragons Wake" out of Adventures Unlimited #6. VERY fun :slight_smile:

Allen Shock