Apprentices and Failed Apprentices

I stand corrected. I just skimmed it last night after I got home from urgent care for my big toe infection. The story flaw is the part that grabbed me.

I never did take it personally. I probably have a stronger personality online than IRL. Passionate debates are good debates, IMO. I wouldn't do what you suggest regarding Failed Apprentice and Suppressed Gift, merely because it subtracts from the continuum of possibility, but it's not entirely without merit. It's just not as...final as far as the Gift being truly gone/destroyed as I would like in many cases. :smiley:

No, my point was along the direction of -the gift can be destroyed, but not removed-... If it was once there, it wont go away, but a person can effectively not have it, because it is no longer functional.
This makes their ability to have supernatural abilties and act as lab assistants completely logical without actually changing anything other than how you read RAW.

Ie. they have lost their ability to use the gift, but it´s not gone from them.

OK. I get what you're saying now. It's essentially the same as my comment earlier. I still don't love your terminology since the Virtue says "may not have" which either means "cannot have" or "is permitted not to have," either way saying not having the Gift is possible.

Chris

Will this also immunise them against warping from an aura higher than 5?