Aqaba covenant

That works. Now we need to either get more players in teh covenant or add a couple of NPCs, and assign the build points. I think unless we inexplicably get more than 3 PC magi for the covenant I'm going to base the economy on a 3 mage covenant. For anyone following this thread who has not yet commented remember that you can add grogs or companions to covenants where you do not have magi if you wish (or can have magi in multiple covenants). Grogs may be assigned to reduce costs or provide other assets to a covenant instead of simply roleplaying interests, but grogs per player are limited...

I'd be interested to move in this covenant with my Bjornaer, who's sort of a seeker (he's not in the seeker organisation officially as it's part of his duty as a Ilfetu).

So yet we've got a goal : Searching for Old Magic in Africa, possibly the Lost Mine of Salomon

A location : Aqaba a site with unknown ancient temple ruins possibly inhabited by a powerful genus locii ?

And this set of Boons and Hooks, is that right ?

Manor House (Free choice)
Defensive Environnement (Major Boon) -->Sweeping sandstorm
Aura x2 (minor boon) --> 5
Seclusion (minor boon) --> in the montain
Ungoverned (minor boon)
Mystical Portal (minor boon) -->Unexplored, possibly leading to the Solomon's mine
Regio (minor boon) --> Possibly the Solomon's Mine
Unnatural Law (minor boon) --> to be defined, something related to salomon's justice
Mercer House (Major hook)
Fallen Temple (minor hook) -->Ruined temple sort of Egypsi
Rival (Major Hook) --> Order of Suleiman
Ungarrisoned Castle (minor Hook)
Indigene Hooks (Minor Hook)-->people still leaving in the area where we're settling the Covenant

I'm not sure where we stand for Felicious tribunal.

Yes on Felicitous tribunal
The regio and portal are less than certain- it is possibly an unexplore regio (flaw) without the portal at this point, since they would not both go to the same point- if there is also a portal it would need to go somewhere else and could be uncontrolled- which makes the regio a minor hook instead of a minor boon.
Also the temple wouldn't be Egyptian, but Edomite. Also the exploration would be middle eastern, not African.