Ars Magica Fifth Edition on Castillian?

Bah! Use your logic with me!

Actually that link for Mr Gone would be a good idea. I have the 4th ed. screen and it's still in good shape. Updating with the tables couldd work.

The following item might be helpful...
amazon.com/Savage-Worlds-Cus ... +dm+screen

Thanks, looks great. Also, I'm so old-fashioned that using a screen that actually lets me see my players would be a big change...

I must say I've got that Savage Worlds customizable screen, and I'm very happy with it. Sturdy, handy, not-too-tall and works as described (which is something nowadays). For those of you in Europe, it must be noted that it uses the standard US Letter sheet size, not the european DinA4 sheet size. Not too much of a hassle, though, just requires some trimming after printing.

Gladric, I can scan the 3rd edition one if you want to keep that map. We have 3 in my troupe, so at least one of them must be in fairly good condition.

holocubierta.com/index.php?o ... 3Ajornadas

Coming back to the theme... Maybe this saturday we'll can see the proofs to the products. And one game to try it.

Be sure to take some pictures of the new book! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the offer, Xavi, it won't be necessary. You gave me a good idea, I should be able to do that with the map in my screen, it's actually the most "salvageable" part of it. It's the inside tables that are stained, and smudged and... well, you know.

¡Mario, qué envidia!

There are only a little problem. 1st of all, it's not sure the pressence of the book. But of course i'll make photos if ther is finally. The other thing is that on the 17h on other location there are other RPG event and i have intention to go. I'll lunch outside and i'll over-use my public transport pass, but i'll enjoy a good ride.
I presume that my clone machine will not be ended befor the saturday.

Haha, ok. But if you DO make it, and if the book also DOES make it, please take a couple of candid pictures of it. I'm dying to see it. :slight_smile:

Hmmm...can't seem to download it, it freezes up about half way through. Ah well.

Tomorrow, i'll give you the photos than i've made today. Great works, sadly i couldn't play the demo game because i am on other project and i had to go.

Cre Imaginem! Photos show the event of news of the edition, and the new materials.

Neat, thank you! :slight_smile:

Cool, thanks!!! :slight_smile: Do you have more pictures of the book?

No, sorry, i made a photo of the proof and no more. Not spoilers remember jajaja.

Nice photos, thanks. The screen's artwork is definitely waaaay too "dungeonesque" for my tastes...

Since yesterday i got mine.

Great, and with the illustrations debate, i must say that i like, but peopele not Ars magica inclined like much more that the Original edition.

I can figure that a lot of Spanish fans will pass their Twilights and come back to Ars magica comunities/covenants.

Only that some guidelines are from 2nd Printing before being errated this. So, it's more work to do on the Tropues and Storytellers to say if that erratas are used or not.