Ars Magicka 5e How to on YouTube?

I have noticed that many games have been discussed on YouTube. Many people talk about how to play these games and how to make characters (e.g. Traveller, Gurps, D&D). Has anyone thought about doing this for Ars Magica 5e? I have found YouTube to be a great medium for teaching new players and GMs. I’m guessing a lot of people would love to see this. I know I would.

2 Likes

CJ did podcasts a few years back, but I don't know if he can be convinced to do YouTube.

2 Likes

I would certainly love to see it, and would even be interested in helping, though I don't know if I'd actually be helpful.

2 Likes

Is there a link for this podcast?

The awesomely brilliant Arcane Connection is on podomatic, but it's probably easiest to go to the project redcap page which handily has them indexed.

Or, episode one is at https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/arcaneconnection/episodes/2013-04-13T10_12_05-07_00

3 Likes

Do more?

1 Like

Arcane connection is easiest to do when CJ has guests "live in the studio" - but with coronavirus, he's not letting anyone in his house. He may be able to do more in the near future.

1 Like

A Roll20 actual play stream would be great. I've gradually built up my tolerance for that sort of thing over the last couple years and have found it invaluable for wrapping my head around the Burning Wheel family of games, which are my favorites (Torchbearer being the game I actually play).

1 Like