Blessings and Curses of other Roman planetary deities

So, the Blessing and Curse of Venus have been part of Ars Magica for a long time. Has anyone ever house-ruled for:

The Blessing and/or Curse of Mercury?

The Blessing and/or Curse of Mars?

The Blessing and/or Curse of Jupiter?

The Blessing and/or Curse of Saturn?

Going a little further afield, what about:

The Blessing and/or Curse of Sol?

The Blessing and/or Curse of Luna?

The Blessing and/or Curse of Diana?

The Blessing and/or Curse of Juno?

(Note that Diana and Juno are both associated with the Moon, thus their inclusion.)

And if we want to be a bit anachronistic, how about:

The Blessing and/or Curse of Caelus?

The Blessing and/or Curse of Neptune?

The Blessing and/or Curse of Pluto?

The Blessing and/or Curse of Ceres?

The Blessing and/or Curse of Discordia?

-Albert

Well, I think of the Blessing/Curse of Venus as being more evocative and not literal.

Without something describing the mechanical advantages and disadvantages, there's not a lot to go on. I could interpret Blessing as being Puissant or Affinity with an ability that is emblematic of the god, for example.

I was once designing a Herakles themed member of the Cult of Heroes to use as an NPC in one of my adventures (he came across more like Baby Huey, but that's beside the point). Anyway, I did give him a 'Curse of Juno' flaw which I ruled was basically identical to Curse of Venus except that it related to the character's familial relationships as opposed to romantic ones.

The Blessing and/or Curse of Mercury?
Mercury was the God of communication, hence Good Teacher or incomprehensible. Possibly cursed guile

The Blessing and/or Curse of Mars?
There are a large number of combat virtues and flaws which could fit this bill

The Blessing and/or Curse of Jupiter?
Born leader/difficult underlings (Jupiter is the Leader of the Gods)

The Blessing and/or Curse of Saturn?
Saturn is a Titan, not a God, who previously occupied the position of Jupiter, and who was celebrated midwinter as a Jovial retired King figure. As such he doesn't really fit the question, but if pressed carefree.

Going a little further afield, what about:

The Blessing and/or Curse of Sol?
Sol was a later Roman deity not only associated with the sun but with leadership, so like Jupiter born leader/difficult underlings. Appollo would be prophecy and be visions or premonitions.

The Blessing and/or Curse of Luna?
Lycanthrope would be an obvious curse, her blesings tended to be more varied.
The Blessing and/or Curse of Diana?
shapechanger/lycanthrope - as goddess of the hunt and virgin she was known to change men into animals

The Blessing and/or Curse of Juno?
True love/lost love as she was the goddess of marriage.
(Note that Diana and Juno are both associated with the Moon, thus their inclusion.)

And if we want to be a bit anachronistic, how about:

The Blessing and/or Curse of Caelus?
Which version? Caelus was a short lived Roman deity (appearing after Christianity) which took on many aspects during his short existence which are very distinct from one another.

The Blessing and/or Curse of Neptune?
As God of the seas, perfect balance for a blessing, motion sickness for curse

The Blessing and/or Curse of Pluto?
Wealthy/poor
The Blessing and/or Curse of Ceres?
Large/obese
The Blessing and/or Curse of Discordia?
Magical air/gentle gift