Blind magus

I dont have a driving license...

But my brother, well i lost count on how many "muscle cars" he´s been playing around with.
And i´ve certainly gone in a Mustang, though not a Cobra IIRC(had to check it up, and ah, thats Shelby then, ok i´ve at least seen one or maybe a few of those, but never travelled in one).
And its a total wimp compared to a Porsche, Ferrari or Lambi... Ok so the "common" Porsche doesnt have the greatest top speed ever, but its an "easymover" and feels like it can squeeze through anywhere.
The Testarossa is more like flying than driving and the Lambi Diablo is just weeeeeeeeeeee(i think i left my brain behind somewhere...)... :mrgreen:

In the end my brother only kept his original Camaro Z28(at one point he had that one, another Z28 and an RS50 all completely in pieces lol...)(and no he most certainly didnt own any of those expensive cars, but he did tuneups on a few). After his renovation testing says it got another 150+hp(about 120 more than its supposed to have), and even with his less "adventurous" driving nowadays, you can still very much tell(more like going in a small tank though hehe, its so freaking heavy compared to the serious "fast cars"(ok its not THAT much more heavy except compared to the real lightweighters but it FEELs like it is))...

Lambo.

And I think this has officially reached "off topic". 8)

Yes it has. But it also proves the on-topic point. Why would a magus design an item one way versus another if they are both viable options? Preference. Some like one way, some like another.
But back to the off topic point, notice I didn't mention any modern American cars. The American classics will always be classic, but I just don't see any of these new cars ever reaching the status of a true classic. Ford is still rolling. GM survived (lord knows how or why), but the only thing they got going for them is that they stop when you hit the brakes (unlike, say, a Toyota :laughing:)