Chapter 0: In-Character Discussions

Cornelius shrugs, "That is really up to us. It is common problem for covenants that start between Tribunals. I would note that Bastion has done much work for the covenant. He arranged for the buildings and digging and the shepherds."

Turning to Bastion, he asks, "Would you prefer to continue for a full term? Or to pass it on and have more time for your studies?"

(Bump. We still don't have a name and the duration of Bastion's term as disceptator is unclear.)

St. Avery argues for one of the following 3, in order of preference:

1. Solitary Spring - Solis Fons (Currently has 2 votes - hey, nearly a quorum!)
  2. Profunda Mons - Deep Mountain
  3. Deep Well - Profoundis Fons

And he suggests that Bastion remain in charge, and be paid a few pawns of vis in compensation.

Bastion approves of that latter proposal. as for the name while he believes his suggestion was far superior than any other he will admit Solitary spring would also be acceptable.

"Solis Fons is acceptable to me," says Cornelius.

"As for the vis compensation for the longer years as disceptator, would three pawns be acceptable to everyone? To be paid once the period is completed?" He nods, "I realize that is small amount only, but we are not rich in vis sources at the moment, and many needs for it will become true in coming years."

(A simple show of hands show conclude that topic, I think.)

Sure let's go with Solis Fons and be done with it...

As for the number of pawns, 3 seems acceptable for me.

St. Avery raises his hand. "Sounds fine to me."

Elizabeth agrees. 3 pawns seems reasonable to her.