Chapter 3: A tale of mystery

She can only tell that when the moon is at it’s darkest it come to the ruins for offerings and that it taught her incantations that makes milk go sour and women to miscarry.

OOC:

Max,can you confirm that the magic items would function as an arcane connection, for penetration purposes as a favorite tool, or is that asking too much?
If Max says no, or can't confirm it, I say it's worth a chance at a confrontation on the night of the new moon, giving the items to two people with the best penetration on a DEO. Atlas doesn't know DEO. And also someone should handle the item first, to ensure it's OK. If we want to proceed this way, someone should make an offer in character and Atlas will touch the items and carry them to the requesting person. Sound like a plan?

Perhaps they can work as an arcane connection but the chances are slim.

Should I assume that there is some spirit hunting? If so write preparation and who will follow?

"I would be ill suited to demon hunting, I do not know Demon's Eternal Oblivion at any magnitude. I am willing to take these items to the Verditius, perhaps seeking a reward, or at least information about them. He'll likely want them back, though. It could be a great boon to us if these items are returned, or we could have a great boon by keeping them and investigating them ourselves.

"I estimate it would take over a week to get there and back. It could be significantly shorter if someone could come with and affect better than the 1st magnitude Auram magic I can do. I can do 1st magnitude Auram, but only with some effort, I might add.

Caput will join in on the ship journey, providing the required Auram spells for speedy travel. (he's studying a lab text this season but should still be within the interruption window if auram will reduce the journey to a couple days)