Character Generating Spreadsheet

I'll try to look into that tomorrow - thanks for the report!

As to the Native Language issue, that's how I read the rules -I may be wrong, but not being able to add childhood xp to it is how I meant it to work.

Okay, that's another update up - v1.20 now lets you enter spells into a sheet, which will output to the Grimoire sheet for printing and which lets you track xp put into Spell Mastery for each spell. Also, it now allows custom skills.

I have tried to address the Excel problems, but they are difficult to nail down, especially as I don't have a copy of Excel. I have added a tracker for XP spent on Arts in the Abilities sheet, so that should now track XP properly.

Please keep me posted on any problems!

Nearly a month later, but v1.30 is now up, with support for tracking your laboratory added as well as bug fixes. I think that's the last major change, though I'm going to fill in some details here and there before calling it finished.

And now v1.31 with a quick bugfix. Note that the Lab sheet, while it calculates your lab's stats from chosen virtues and flaws, still needs you to fill in those virtues and flaws on the Character sheet manually. I'll get to fixing that.

Dling now, thanks!

:slight_smile:

Glad to see it's still getting some use... I should really get to finishing up the lab sheet so it fills itself in correctly.

I've downloaded this today and been having a play around with it. It's very good! I think I've spotted one little error; do you still want to know about such things?

Thanks for the spreadsheet anyway!

I certainly am interested in any more errors you might have spotted. After a bit of a hiatus I am back to work on the sheet now, so I'm keen on any feedback.

Okay, it's been a while, but I've gotten version 1.40 up now - it has a sheet for keeping track of your magic items, familiar and combat stats now. Enjoy!

Hard and good word. Thanks for your aportation.

:mrgreen: any suplement in mind? realms or maybe houses?

Glad you like it! I think my next project will be bringing the Companion spreadsheet up to speed, to give any bugs in the Magus sheet time to shake out. After that, I'll consider where to go next.