Character: Yannis

Looks good!
Except that your encumbrance is 0 since you have a strength of 1 and a load of 1 :slight_smile: that increases the initiative of all your weapons by a point.

Your combat totals also seem to be on the low side. An axe is +1 +4 +0 +6. Adding your characteristics and effective WS of 5 your totals should be +3 +11 +7 +7

Same with the knife (2 6 5 3) kick (1 5 4 4), brawl (2 5 5 1) and dodge (2 n/a 6 n/a).

It seems that poor Ernest meet more supernatural stuff than he asked for. Any small background for him and hjow he became devoted to Yannis?

Ack! That means I made a mistake in Yannis' totals also. I'll correct them tomorrow.

Well, Ernest was fortunate(?) enough to have attracted the attention of Arduinna and she guided him to her locus. Yannis took the man under his wing.

@Xavi
I never really thought of Yannis as a "priest," though mechanically that's what he is via Spiritual Pact. I see him more as a protector of the purity of the Ardennes rather than thinking in terms of sacred and profane.

Ah ok. I will edit the entry in those terms. Protector of the sacred forest. Nice. I think that Remi will think of you as a priest, since it firs his mental classification.