Cleanse the Vessel - spell for moderation

Cleanse the Vessel
PeTe (Aq, An, He) 15
R: Personal, D: Momentary, T: Part
This spell cleanses the body, cloths, and attire of the caster, destroying any dust, dirt, or mud, removing stains, and so on.
Neshama invented this spell to keep herself clean. Whenever she casts it, her cloths even lose some of their color, becoming white and slightly transparent. This has no effect on their constitution. Neshama's sigil is that her spells are always incoporeal in some way.
(Base 3, +1 Part +3 requisites)

Are the requisites necessary?
Is R:Personal and T:Part the right choice? I figure so, as one's dirt is described as falling under the Individual target, but perhaps T: Group is needed?

Any other comments/ideas?

I like range personal target part.

I think that if you have terram, animal, and herbam the only thing that you'd gain by adding an aquam requisite is the ability to remove water.

I like range personal target part.

I think that if you have terram, animal, and herbam the only thing that you'd gain by adding an aquam requisite is the ability to remove water.

I was thinking of removing stains and color. But Te could supplant Aq for that, sure.

I was going to invest it in a LED, but this comes out to a level 34 effect, and it will fail to get pass my magic resistance...
Sheesh, all I wanted was an item to make my maga clean. :cry: