Come to Grand Tribunal 2013! - A UK Ars Magica convention

August 2013 will see the seventh UK Grand Tribunal, hosted once again by myself in Cheltenham, England. I'm sure many of you saw the posts about this years con; next years will be even bigger and better, and we are very excited about all we have planned. Early bird tickets are now available for the whole weekend at £15 / £12 (unwaged), and while that includes no accommodation, there are some cheap options available in town if you book early enough. This year the convention will run from Friday 16th August to Sunday 18th August, and we would love to see you all here.

If you would like further details, feel free to pm me! Also, if you have attended in the past, do post a review of how it went for you, and what delegates can expect. Website and more detains will follow in a few days

EDIT: Please note that owing to circumstances outside our control the event will now take place one week earlier than originally advertised! The above dates are the correct ones!
cj x

Please note that owing to circumstances outside of our control Grand Tribunal 2013 will now occur from 16th to 18th August 2013. I have amended the above post to give the correct dates.

Does this mean the convention coincides with CJ's birthday?

Nope, it's now a week earlier. My birthday is the 23rd August :slight_smile:

Wondering why this anouncement is not in the Grand Tribunal UK Convention Sub Forum where it could seen easyer?

I think it is, somewhere! The webpage is still www.grandtribunal.org

cj x