covenant of frost mourn

for discussion of design or recruitment for the frostmourn covenant

Deleted

Deleted

No worries about stealing the sauna or not. It’s a great idea if I do say so myself.

Pretty sure one can’t take both favorable and fine aura. Pretty sure magic auras can only have a single alignment though I did not check. The Faerie “alignment” thing I think can have multiple “alignments.” It’s not called alignment but...

no on the tribunal boundary- that is when you are between 2 (or more) tribunals, or close to a second tribunal enough to contest the boundary which this is definitely not
also you have to choose between fine and favorable aura,
not sure the stone circle mazes fir with fallen temple, in that they are not crumbling sructures such as the hook suggests, simply marked locations with an aura.
missing expedition does not fit (nobody really tracks where missing expedition in Novgorod were headed) and missing founder would require elements to the story that are not currently in existance
I believe what you have listed as protectors is correctly guardians in the English version, which is different from ancestor sites- in many ways ancestor sites would be closer to a faerie court, but not faerie... and being magical are also less likely to intervene and thus not be as much of a hook..

Deleted

the issue, from my perspective, is that without walls or anything to restrict visual inspection, what defenses or treasures wait there is really easy to assess, as opposed to being unknown.

hedge tradition would fit

Deleted

in principle of game play that fits, in terms of describing a fallen temple it does not. The spirals had no structure to fall, and are not fallen.