Errors, typos and inconsistencies in FS2 V1.1

I may have missed it, but no archetype seems to be able to awesome up with a sorcery schtick from the influence speciality. Even the Ghost which starts out with with Love Potion which is from that speciality can't awesome up with other schticks from that speciality. Can anyone confirm this?

The Winchester Model 70 rifle stats (12/5/5) in the Guns,Guns,Guns section don't match the stats on Maverick Cop's (13/5/5)

Or the rifle stats in the index, but that's probably fine.

Hey folks!

For all RPG related errata and questions, shoot them to me: cam AT atlas HYPHEN games DOT com.

I'll start working on a FAQ that we can update once a quarter. The first FAQ will hopefully be posted and ready before September which is when stores get their copies of the rulebook (those that aren't retail backers).

Keep updating the first post, and then when I gather the errata from here, you can start a new thread. Many thanks for all of your hard work!

Have the printed book in front of me...and the Draw a Bead issue is still present.

Print schedules and all, but it's still disheartening that such a gorgeous book could not have had some of this stuff fixed before it went to press.

Allen

Got two new typos today while riding the bus :

p101 in the 3-shots maneuver examples : "an submachine gun"

p303 in the foot chase rules : it says what happens when the players score a success, but it should say "on a failure the GM says what the pursuers do", right now it says "on a success the GM says"