Falcon Bjornaer

So, my reconciliation is off by 4 experience points, not 10 as you
Like Tranquillina, I think not having Wizard's Communion for the Aegis is something to be worked out for your character, but you can use it anyway you want.
If he's going to be involved in Clan stuff, I'm fine with saying that just "happened" and is part and parcel of is Bjornaer House Lore, rather than taking 2 seasons away.

A couple of observations generally, feel free to ignore them. Most of the spells are wind related, so it may not be necessary to use Major Magical Focus: Weather to achieve what you want to do over the long term. For example, for The Incantation of Lightning, the focus only gets her CS up to 43, which on average will come out to be about 48 when the die roll is factored in, so it's not super high. It's definitely not an advantage, and True Sight of The Air is only going to benefit from the focus in certain situations,(and the unfocused CS of 46 is so high that it doesn't matter) such as there is fog or rain and not smoke, since smoke isn't a weather phenomenon, despite it being part of Auram. A mMF:Wind would still apply to Talons of the Wind, too. Anemone, who I directed to you look at, is a practitioner of the School of Vilano (and Apromor and Sebastian). Her damage spells are indirect toss the natural environment at you, her defensive spells are designed to primarily defeat magic before it gets to her, and she's just good with wind and her parens was an adherent of the School of Sebastian, although with a different focus.

Method Caster will require you to specify a method, something specific and unique to how you gain the advantage to casting spells, for example, Talia in Peregrine's Canaries are dying sings her spells for the bonus.

For the Quaesitor stuff.
Latin 4 is problematic from a writing perspective, you will probably have to have Latin 5 to be declared a Quaesitor, indeed that's been communicated to you. Writing letters is fine, but writing books with Latin 4 won't fly. Writing complex legal opinions or briefs or arguments is also going to be an issue. So is the lack of mentem. See above, if you reduce the auram a bit and rely on indirect magics, you can put some points into mentem. Although this can be done in play, it's probably another reason why Moro hasn't been named a Quaesitor...

I don't see the Quaestior stuff as a problem per se, so much as why you still haven't taken the test.