fall 1231 the stranger

Anastasia is finishing her morning snack. "Good morning Elia. I'm tired." she says at the question. "But I've heard rumors of a strange women being seen within our Aegis. And we apparently have faeries in Gretel's garden." Anastasia shows the blue rock to Elia. She speaks in a way that seems deliberately slow. "Don't spend too much time on it. It's an ordinary rock with glamour. But it might be a link to our garden faerie."

Elia takes the blue rock, and looks at it "Seems like a pretty rock. Who was it that saw this strange woman and where?"

Gretel can't help but smile when she sees Elia, he more familiar and somewhat less nocturnal maga come into the kitchen. She smiles at the apparent greeting, bowing in greeting. (All would likely know by this point that Gretel speaks no Latin, though she can recognize a greeting.)

When she sees Anastasia hold up the rock to Elia,vshe speaks up again.

"It's just that, well, I got a touch of the Sight, I think. The wee folk don't come past the boundary but … they are kind enough and take kindly to my offerings. The herbs and onions don't suffer either," says Gretel in a flood of words as she turns back toward her chopping, the heady bite of onion rising from her kitchen work.

Elia smiles at Gretel. Just having her here has improved their nutrition, and she was all for it, and while they didn't have a common language, their love for growing plants was a shared interest that has drawn them a bit closer, especially when the cook saw her causing plants to bear fruits or vegetables when needed.

"The Grogs are talking about it, but I'm not sure who saw the strange women first."

"Then we need to verify this. We can't have a stranger just walking around the covenant. Notify Bartomeus and Kriegeist, I'll go and see what, if anything, I can find. You might want to have Bartomeus talk to the mundanes, since his skill with Mentem might let him see if their memories have been tampered in some way."

Anastasia nods. "I'll let them know and then head to bed. I'll join you in the afternoon." She heads to speak with Bartomeus and Kriegeist, or leave them messages if they aren't up yet.

OOC for GM: Has either Bartomeus (works mostly during the day and evenings in his lab but rarely skips a meal) or Gretel seen this stranger?