Founding of Iberian Tribunal?

Shrouded glen was translated as paraje perdido or something like that. I "lent" my 3rd edition Ars Spanish book to someone that never returned it, so I can't check the exact translation. Rego Mentem spell, level 40.

La Garrotxa is a great place to play a saga. it was a political and military power house at the time, one of the area where the ex-marcher lords were still active. Besalú and Olot still maintain really strong medieval stuff. Besalú is basically 14th century as a whole. and Castellfollit sits on top of a basaltic cliff. It even has a Hospitallier hospital. Huge beech forest as well, protected by UNESCO, IIRC.

A pity that we were not in the mood to make it epic at the time, since we were just emerging from a nerve breaking campaign of Call of Chtulhu and wanted to just plain silly and ended up destroying Toledo just because we wanted to annoy the quaesitores :laughing:

For more inspiring pictures, and in case you want to revive that thread with your Monte Perdido picture and story:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3483&start=0&hilit=volcano#p35938

Cheers,
Xavi

Thanks! I will look for it later in the club :wink:.