Furry Pirates

Hello everyone... I'm new to your games but by just looking at them i can tell they are pretty good. :slight_smile: I would like to try playing furry pirates ( reason is because i like furries and pirates) but due to it costing money i can't... i don't like to spend money online because of scams and stuff like that. I've noticed that furry pirates is 12 years old and yet it is not freewear, why? :question: most pc games become freeware after 5-10 years depending on the popularity. Thank you for responding ( if you do) and sorry to bother you.

Because it's not a computer game. It's a roleplaying game. :wink:

ok... i'm still confused... they are both games you play on the computer, right? wouldn't that make them a computer game? :question: yet again sorry to bother you.

It's a traditional pen-and-paper roleplaying game, like Dungeons & Dragons. People sit around a table with books and character sheets to play. Computers are in no way involved.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roleplaying_game

if it is a pen and paper rpg then why can you download it off the internet? sorry but i am still confused. :question: by looking at it I thought it was a computer game.

The Furry Pirates book is out of print, so we've released it as a PDF so that it's still available to fans.