German stuff (new to this forum)

Hi there, I´m new to this forum. So, forgive me if this question has been asked before, but my search did not turn up anything.
We will probably start playing Ars Magica sometime next year. We are a group of six germans with various, but for the most part extensive gaming experience. I have played (a little) Ars Magica in past - back when 3rd Ed was current and when 4th edition was still new, and have been collecting ArM stuff ever since discovering the game back in 2nd Ed. days. Nowadays, it would probably easier for me to list the books I don´t have... I recently started buying 5th Ed. stuff, and like the tribunal books very much, having read the Rhine, Normandy and parts of the Hibernian books so far.
I´ve recently run my prospective group through the "Return of the Stormrider" from 4th Ed. To make life easier for me and my players, I have been searching for a German 5th Ed. character sheet and perhaps some other gaming aids, like a comprehensive guide to character creation and to magic, the Houses etc. I started writing/translating my own stuff, leaning heavily on the 4th Ed. german version from Truant Verlag, but I would like to know if somebody else had been doing the same. Are there any semi-official translations around? I guess official ones are out of question, as the RPG market in Germany is probably too small to make this feasible.

Stefan

So far, 5E Ars Magica has been officially translated into Polish, French, and Spanish.

As for any semi-official stuff, I though I'd seen a German language Character Sheet somewhere, but haven't been able to relocate it. :frowning:

Thanks for your answer. If you (or anybody else) happens upon a german character sheet, just let me know.
In the meantime, I guess I will have some work to do.