Grand Tribunal UK/US Ars mini-con update

This far in, I feel safe in outing myself as the person who mentioned the Ambercons on the Berklist.

I thought that given the level of "If we all die, then the Australian will win!" that I shouldn't tell people that having you all conglomerate at two easy to target sites was part of my Cunning Plan. BWAH (coughs) erm, sorry.

Here in the Berkeley Tribunal, we're waiting for more magi to rise Saturday morning so that we can be quorate. Praeco Angus Macdonald is wearing suspenders and wielding his creepy-looking talking stick, "Mr. Talkie." Niall Christie has been leading discussions about medieval Islam, after running an epic eight hour game last night, and we are currently discussing the Tremere political structure in the East vs. the West and talking about our different takes on Iberia.

6pm GMT live link up hopefully...

cj x

And Mr. Talkie had a grand time, indeed! :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the work, Erik! We all had a splendid time!

I had fun too! What an awesome bunch of people. Thanks again, Erik.

GIGGLE

Errm ... do thos in The Lands Beyond The West know what "suspenders" are over here?

Visions of Angus Macdonald in full "Rocky Horror Picture Show" costume...

I believe we call those 'garters'.

Oh dear, I'm so embarrassed. Sorry Angus! And after you went to the trouble of saying in email that I could find you wearing braces, as our transatlantic brethren call them. :slight_smile:

Hooray, we did manage to make that work, though alas we didn't prepare any good questions for David, which felt like such a wasted opportunity. Thanks again David, for sitting and talking with us, and thanks also to everyone else at the Cheltenham site who came into the little room to wave and scry on us while we waved and scryed on them! For a short time, the incredible wideness of the world seemed pleasantly smaller.

Well, I used to do a quite passable RiffRaff... :wink:

Braces to you, suspenders to us poor benighted soul on this side of the Pond. :smiley: