Hearttree

or something along said lines... In the ArM5 pg. 91 under Bjoernaer: the Heartbeast it says "Bjoernaer magi can take the form of a single mundane creature. This is usually an animal or bird, but can be a plant."

weeell, can one? i mean really, truly? Can one be a great big oak? or even better, one of those trees that are actually severeral trees with interconnecting roots? And then, what would the Inner Heartbeast (hearttree?) be? <_< I shudder to think...

:smiley:

Good point, Mystery cluts pretty much seems to preclude this. Hard to see a plant as an ancestor spirit. Although i suppose some woodland spirit could be.

Either way for an inner heartbeast, its got to be a treant.

Last March of the Ents!

Damn, now i have to introduce an NPC into my saga with this. The potential for "A wizard should know better" type quotes is too great to ignore.

After reading Mystery Cults, I noticed that the option of having a "Heartplant" was missing, but later I noticed it in a sidebar on page 22 of that book. I wouldn't have allowed it in my campaign (it's just too wierd, and seems more at home with the old school Merinita), but it is possible after all..

E.

Beware the mighty Pine-Chestnut Chimera!

Haha! Discover your Inner Oak! :laughing:

E.