Help me decide in which tribunal to set my next game...

I know, that's why I leave the choice to you. :wink:

Then I guess your poll will determine your answer. The Levant is the front runner, but only by a vote.

Matt Ryan

That was the plan all along. :wink:

How long are you going to run your poll? I keep checking to see which tribunal "won". At which point will you decide?

I'll meet with two of the players on Friday to build characters and present them with the results. Given the current standing, I'd say I present them the top three to four options, and will see how they like them.

Okay, poll's closed. Thanks again to everyone who participated!

We discussed the results in our group. We were surprised by the amount of people who spoke out for the Novgorod Tribunal. While this was intially hardly on my radar, I did get an idea for a saga set in Livland focussing on the Livonian Brothers of the Sword, and the idea resonated quite well with the players. Nonetheless, after some discussion, the option to play more powerful magi in the well established Greater Alps Tribunal prevailed, especially given the physical and cultural proximity. So Novgorod struck out this time, but it is now my definite runner-up for my next campaign - so those votes were not in vain. :wink:

I guess I'll start posting a report on the saga soon. As I haven't seen any Actual Plays here, I'm somewhat uncertain of the best way to do it. It seems most reasonable to create one thread for out-game discussions and feedback, and one for actual in-game session reports. Any objections, advice, opinions in this regard? Else I'll get started to post the first part of character creation pretty soon. :slight_smile:

Alps is a good choice and it'll give you a whole heap of options.

Good luck with the saga and yes, if you do get chance, I'm sure we'd love to be in on those saga updates.