Infernal Creature Powers

Hello. I need a bit of help with working on an infernal creature...

Is anyone able to explain how the Powers of the two example creatures (Rop: I, p 79) relate to the powers under Maleficia, please?

Thanks!

Neil

I'd handle 'Spit Fire' as a Debauchery/Phantasm effect using the guideline to "Create a dangerous phantasm..."

'The Unimpeded Traveller' is a bit trickier, but I'd recommend Incantation/Effusion effect that wards the steed against "...all natural, non-living materials" since that would logically aid it in passing through rough terrain and could arguably allow it travel across water...

Alternately, it's a bit of a cheat, but the Level 4 Debauchery/Phantasm guideline could arguably work for both effects...

Time to think up a few more infernal effects for the Non-Hermetic Grimoire thread, eh Gremlin? :slight_smile:

Excellent - thanks for the mild thread necromancy, answers and link to the non-Hermetic Grimoire (something I'd completely missed).

I shall attempt to pull a couple of powers together in the light of your suggestions and examples, and will post them here for your perusal, if that's ok.

Cheers,

Neil

Ah, it's one of my favorite stickies. :slight_smile: