Intelligo ranges, targets, and Snow White

Well, no: you could target her because you would be aware of her, so you could cast spells on her as long as she was inside the range of these spells. But a name and a location aren't enough to build an arcane connection. These are two (or three, as arcane connections can be seen as ranges and actual connections) separate things.

No, Symbol is the Range and is equivalent to an AC. The spell itself would be InMe to read her mind to determine her name and location.

Is a properly enthroned monarch an AC to their realm? Is papally bestowed regalia an AC to the realm? I'm suspecting no, but I'm not sure.

A magic mirror that uses Animae magic?

A daimonic pact that works through the mirror might work as well.

Only in England, where the king is the land.

I thought it was in Ireland, or somewhere Celtic, where the High King is ritually wed to the land.

Silveroak probably just misremembers the meaning of the anointing during coronation in Britain.

Given that the monarchy in the United Kingdom came from the merging of Scotland and England it is probably a Scottish tradition that was carried into the British folklore I have heard. You know, in America...

Does ReAn (Me) 10 'Reorder The Contents Of The Armarius' (Covenants, page 100) help here? It 'places books in a chest or closet into a sequence. .... With a Mentam requisite the Magus can shelve books based on ... how much he liked the books .... what he feels about the authors....' The spell is ReAn [Base 1, R: Touch +1, T:Room +2, D:Momentary +0, Requisite (Mentam) +1, extra versatility +1). This spell targets a room, or other container full of books, and uses ReAn to move (Rego) the books within it (Animal) around according to some caster-defined criteria (Mentam).

Make this InCo (Me) 35 [Base (Sense a specific piece of information about a body) 5, R:Touch +1, T:Boundary +4, D:Momentary +0, Requisite (Mentam) +1). This is functionally exactly the same as RTCOTA -- except it targets a boundary, and uses InCo to discover things (Intelligo) about the human bodies within it (Corpus), according to some caster-defined criteria (Mentam). Either use as is for very small kingdoms, or add a few magnitudes for extra size.