Journey to Olympus, summer 1196

"I don't, but perhaps if you described him to me we... I mean I could look for him for you."

[I'm assuming the ghost woman is dressed in relatively modern clothes, not the sort of thing ancient greeks would wear or any other obvious sign that her son is likely long dead... barring that, Apollon doesn't even think that this might be a fools' errand of that sort.]

her clothes do not look ancient, and Apollon is not enough up on the latest fashion to judge relative age much beyond that. She looks at you confused. "He's my son, I will recognize him." then returns to scanning the crowd.

[I'm at a loss with Apollon. If you just want him to go back to the inn and go to bed so we can move towards Olympus, that's fine. He's not going to abuse the poor ghost-mother. He's not going to berate his Spirit companion, it seems like everything he expressed interest in has a hard "No." come down. I'm fine with that, I'm just not sure why there was a stop in this town then.]

Do with him what you want, I do not have any particular response that I want him to make.

[Because I've been busy with move prep and tied in knots with indecision I'll just move things forward.]

Apollon silently watches the woman and the view from up here for a little while then carefully stepping to the side of the roof that does not face the busy thoroughfare transforms back into a raven. He flies above the city for a while perches a few places and watches the throng some more then flies back into the window of the room his Parens rented for them where he transforms back into a boy and goes to bed. Rather than sleep he thinks on the events of the evening. How the player did not even care if his story was truthful. Whether Lucien will be cross with him for foolishly letting himself be robbed. About the old woman's search for her son who, for all he knew, might even be dead himself if she's an old ghost.

In the morning Apollon realizes his Parens I somewhat hung over as they move out to proceed in their journey, traveling alone over the land until they come to a small town where the makes makes camp outside and tells Apollon not to leave the campsite, which includes a circular ward, during the night.
Pausing here because your character has free will, but if you decide to stay inside say so and we will move on...

Apollon heeds his master's warning and stays within the ward.

You continue onward, staying in camps or redcap stations as you journey, but without another town where you go out at night, and you parens never asks about the coins you were given. After a week of travel you approach Mount Olympus, camping at the foot of the mountain where you pares informs you that you will need t leave at first light in order to navigate the path to the Home of the gods, instead of simply climbing a mountain.

Apollon tries to get to sleep as early as possible but ends up lying awake wondering what is in store for him, returning in this form, to Olympus. Will he suddenly remember his past? Will the other gods accept him as he now is, a mortal? Will he stop being a mortal? Will he come face to face with a faerie enacting his story? Eventually he falls into a fitful sleep.

[Apollon has the inherited Visions flaw, if you'd like to narrate something about his dreams this might be a perfect time for that to become active, otherwise I can continue on and hope for a Twilight experience which was my initial idea for a trigger of that flaw and The Fallling Evil flaw.]

Having slept fitfully Apollon wakes at the lightest touch, his dreams fading quickly.

At first light you proceed on the path up the mountain, through a pass as the sun illuminates it and switching back and forth as you climb the mountain, until coming around the final bend the city of the gods stands before you with a great gate of clouds closed and guarded by three women- one of whom looks exactly like Dawn, who you can see behind you. she comments, unheard by Lucien "Well this is ackward." The dawn in front of you appears unaware of the dawn behind.

Turning towards the Dawn who raised me, "There's more of you? Or is this a Faerie, playing your role?"

"She is, now she is faerie, but she is not just playing a role. She was another aspect of the same entity, which she betrayed"

"Sounds like a story for another time." Apollon says quietly as he gives the three women in front of them his full attention.

As she looks at the three women Apollon remembers a story Lucien told him of the Kharites and Mousai, how they were close to Apollon Phoebus in Olympus. And, for the first time, he realizes Dawn is one of them. Never thinking of her as having sisters meant he never realized.

Turning to Lucien he says, "What must we do now? Provide an offering?"

"Hmm, what? Oh, they likely won't even open the gate, but I have some things I must investigate." He proceeds to the gate and has a hushed conversation with the three gate keepers. Despite his prediction, Lucian finds the two of you shortly let into the city, and the music of Apollo fills your ears as you walk towards the palace. Dawn- the spirit following you, seems agitated.

Apollon is agape and begins copying the tunes he hears by humming. For once in his life he’s not actually paying much mind to Dawn as he’s imagining he might meet a faerie version of himself.

Before you reach the palace Lucian turns down a side street to another "lesser" house made of silver and marble, where he tells you to wait outside while he heads in, leaving you and Dawn in the street with minor Greek gods walking by. She mutters under her breath, then turns to you "Shall we go meet the impersonator?"

"Yes! Let's find him," Apollon says but as they step away he glances back at the door Lucien went through before resolutely heading back to the main thoroughfare. He is fascinated by the many stories made flesh... or, rather, glamour as his parens has often corrected him. Apollon silently makes a game of guessing the names of each passerby while heading towards the larger homes and palaces and temples that must be dedicated to the major gods..

You head not to one of the houses but to the palace itself, where Apollo is playing his lyre for Zeus and Hera. On the journey Dawn explains "It is not that the faerie gods cannot see me, it is that their stories cannot acknowledge the truth of my existence. For the titans there is a role, where child and parent, aspect and daimon, have become distinct and been given different names. For me to exist as an aspect of time and there to be a reflection in the faerie as well is not something the tales account for. Because of this they cannot acknowledge my existence, unless I make a move that forces them to, and then they would treat me as an imposter. As such it will be far better for you to act as if I were not there when we arrive in the palace. This is not arcadia itself, but act as the person you wish them to treat you as, and we are close enough that should make a difference." As she finishes these instructions you ascend into the palace itself, oddly without interference.