Library

[size=150][i]Library of Andorra[/size][/i]
The Library of the Covenant of Andorra is not a static constant thing. It is ever evolving and changing. Tomes are constantly being traded, upgraded, and replaced. The books come from many sources. Andorra is a very old covenant, and some of her treasures date back hundreds of years. These include the original copies of some of her valued library texts. When the Knights of Seneca first came to Andorra and revitalized it, they had brought with them their share of the divided spoils of Valencia Covenant (other treasures of that fallen covenant reside with the Sahirs of Estancia-es-Karida). Also, when Frederique “Fuego” of Flambeau migrated here from Val-Negra, he brought some valuable grimoires as well. Finally, Andorra participates in a vast library network, both through House Mercere and a Jerbiton societas known as the Quill of the Eye. This network consists of a reciprocating Scribal Hospitality policy and a direct exchange of copies (or originals) of various texts. No money or vis is ever exchanged, only books, duties, and privilege.

The Andorran Library is divided into two main sections, each with several subsections. These terms apply more so to catalogue categorization than to physical location. The Exclusive Library is for Members Only. By special permission, guests may use the Exclusive Library if they are accompanied by a Full Member. This is where the covenant keeps the very best of its tomes, those written by the best authors and some that have been enchanted. There are other texts stored here because it is felt to be the safest place for them. The General Library contains a number of lesser works. Sometimes these are worn or otherwise inferior copies of books that are also in the Exclusive Library. Others are simply by inferior authors and of no interest to anyone. However, there are a few hidden gems that have been misfiled here. For example; recently someone discovered a book containing spells only of interest to magi of the Bjornaer Mysteries, which the covenant in turn traded for an excellent Animal text.

[size=150]Exclusive Library[/size]:
Running Grand Total (156 Books, 2606 Points)
Subtotal of Arts (60 Books, 1046 Points)
Subtotal of Arcane Abilities (59 Books, 706 Points)
Subtotal of Academic & Other Abilities (37 Books, 854 Points)
The Exclusive Library, for Members Only, is located within the Great Tower of the castle and takes up multiple floors. The books are arranged by subject as best as the can be, and kept in enchanted armarii that protect and preserve their contents. The reading & study areas are ample and luxurious.

[u]Hermetic Arts[/u]: (60 Books, 1011+35 Points)

Creo: (4 Books, 65+35 Points)
[i]Liberi de Creationé[/i]: Creo Summa (L 20, Q 15);
Author: Bonisagus (Com +3, Good Teacher, Creo 40), glossed by Pere Magnus of Bonisagus (Com +5), Clarified by Rodrigo of Mercere (Creo 15)
Features: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +1 Glossed, +1 Resonant Materials (ink made from the crushed tails of magical lizards), +1 Clarified
Notes: The book is a classic, and considered one of the Branches of the Arts. The original was an ex-libris from Durenmar donated by Stephanos of Bonisagus, a former member. The covenant made this newer better copy, using Resonant Materials and Clarification. As a historic note, this book originally had no title. It was merely Bonisagus’ Book on Creo. Eventually, it came to be known as THE Book on Creo (Liberi de Creatione means “Book of Creation” in some old dialect). The covenant has more than one copy of this book. The previous edition is slightly worn and lacks any magical enhancement (L 20, Q 11). The covenant also has two brand new well crafted Exemplar editions (L 20, Q 9). These copies are kept in the General Library.
Cost: none (Exceptional Book Boon, normal cost is 35)

[i]Collected Commentaries on Liberi de Creationé[/i]: Folio of six Creo Commentaries (Q 11, Q 9, Q 8, Q 8, Q 7, & Q 6)
Compiler: Florenzo of Jerbiton
Authors: Florenzo of Jerbiton (Com +2, Good Teacher), Ewald of Bonisagus (Com +3), Stephanos of Bonisagus (Com +2), Cortez of Flambeau (Com +1 *), Antonio of Flambeau (Com 0 *), Fuego Conflagaratius of Flambeau (Com -1 *)
Features: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +1 Excerpts, +1 Glossed
Notes: Florenzo of Jerbiton, son of Rodrigo, decided to write his own commentary and add it to the growing collection. But in addition to that, he had all of the commentaries recopied into a single folio, along with Excerpts referring to the work. Each commentary was in turn Glossed by himself or another, and all of these texts were bound together in a single codex, though you can only study one per season. The covenant still has some of the originals in the General Library (though they have lower Quality scores and are all bound separately).
Cost: 43 (10 + 8 + 7 + 7 + 6 + 5)

[i]The Legacy of Delendos[/i]: Creo Tractatus (Q 11)
Author: Joseph of Flambeau, (Com +2, Good Teacher)
Features: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated
Notes: This is a new acquisition, written by the prestigious author Joseph of Flambeau. It was written shortly after his famous “History of House Flambeau”, in which he tells the original Legend of Delendos. That story is referred to often in this text.
Cost: 11

[i]Dynamic Evocation[/i]: Creo Tractatus (Q 11)
Author: Morgan of Bonisagus (Com +2, Good Teacher)
Notes: Morgan of Bonisagus was a prolific writer of tractate. In his teachings, he emphasized Technique over Form, a model that many magi still follow to this day.

Intellego: (4 Books, 54 Points)
[i]Sight from the Shroud's Shadow[/i]: Intellego Summa (L 14, Q 8 )
Author: Schroeder of Criamon (Com -1, Good Teacher, Intellego 32)
Features: -1 Criamon Fold, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +1 Glossed, -1 Minor Damage
Notes: Schroeder the Blind of Criamon was a past member of Andorra that got lost exploring the Caverns of Entropy. To be more specific, his physical body was found wandering the countryside, but his mind has never been found. Whomever resides in the corporeal shell, it isn't Schroeder.
Cost: 22

[i]Commentary on Sight from the Shroud's Shadow[/i]: Intellego Commentary (Q 11)
Author: Lorence of Jerbiton (Com +2, Good Teacher)
Features: +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +0 Commentary
Notes: I don't have notes for everything :slight_smile:
Cost: 10

[i]Eyes of the World[/i]: Intellego Tractatus (Q 11)
Author: Florenzo of Jerbiton (Com +2, Good Teacher)
Notes: Florenzo has been a major contributor to the Andorra Library over the years. Now a member of Barcelona, he is managing a scribal exchange program between the two covenants.

[i]Clarity and Clairvoyance[/i]: Intellego Tractatus (Q 11)
Notes:

Muto: (5 Books, 65 Points)
[i]On Transmutation[/i]: Muto Summa (L 12, Q 14)
Author: Junola of Bonisagus (Com +1, Muto 33, Good Teacher)
Notes: Archmaga Junola was famous for her exceptional mastery of Muto-Vim magic, and her book is considered one of the Roots of the Arts.
Cost: 26

[i]Commentary on Transmutation[/i]: Muto Commentary (Q 10)
Author: Levarr of Gurnicus (Com +2)
Features: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +1 Glossed, +0 Commentary
Notes:
Cost: 9

[i]Metemorphosis[/i]: Muto Tractatus (Q 10)
Author: Javier of Bonisagus (Com +1, Good Teacher)
Notes:

[i]Of Shape and Substance[/i]: Muto Tractatus (Q 11)
Notes:

[i]Trasformations[/i]: Muto Tractatus (Q 9)
Author: Soto of Merinita (Com +1)
Features: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +1 Glossed, +1 Resonant Materials
Notes: Soto of Merinita was a flamboyant magus that liked to make interesting changes to objects and people. This copy was crafted with Resonant Materials that include the cocoon of a Magnus Moth woven in the binding. No one knows what a Magnus Moth is, but Soto describes it as a giant, intelligent moth.

Perdo: (5 Books, 91 Points)
[i]Liberi de Perditu[/i]: Perdo Summa (L 20, Q 11)
Author: Bonisagus (Com +3, Good Teacher, Perdo 40)
Features: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +1 Resonant Materials, +1 Clarified, -3 Major Damage, -3 Major Malediction
Notes: This book, a companion to Liberi de Creatione, is considered one of the Branches of the Arts. This copy was donated by Ernwald of Flambeau, one of the Knights of Seneca that rediscovered Andorra, who had obtained it from Val-Negra. The book is very old, and this edition was made with some resonant materials of unknown origin. Whatever the nature of this, it has caused the book to suffer decay at a greater rate than normal, and this damage cannot be repaired by normal means. Additionally, the book will cause others in its proximity to age and decay faster than normal, and thus it must be kept isolated and locked away in an iron box. This effect constitutes a Major Malediction.
Cost: 28

[i]Liberi de Perditu (exemplar edition) [/i]: Perdo Summa (L 20, Q 10)
Author: Bonisagus (Com +3, Good Teacher, Perdo 40)
Features: +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Illustrated, -2 Small Text
Notes: Luckily, the covenant had made an Exemplar edition of this book for future use, before the curse of the original was discovered. It is not a true exemplar either. The book was copied with Small Text and was Well Scribed, but when the curse was realized, it was decided to finish the book the rest of the way as normal.
Cost: 30

[i]Commentary on the Liberi de Perditu[/i]: Perdo Commentary (Q 12)
Features: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +0 Commentary
Notes: Florenzo wrote this commentary while he was still an apprentice at Andorra.

[i]Questions of Death[/i]: Perdo Tractatus (Q 11)
Author: Arioch of Tremere (Com +2, Good Teacher)
Notes: Arioch of Tremere was a renowned Necromancer of House Tremere, and in the twelfth century he had a short career as a prolific writer. He did not always possess such writing skill, and the inconsistent manner of his prose has led some to suspect he may have been using ghost writers. Literally.

[i]The Legacy of Apromor[/i]: Perdo Tractatus (Q 11)
Author: Joseph of Flambeau, (Com +2, Good Teacher)
Notes: Joseph of Flambeau was a magus in the 11th century, and is one of the greatest writers House Flambeau has ever produced. He was a Hermetic historian, and he liked to sraw on tales and legends of the early order as didactic methods and inspiration.

Rego: (4 Books, 58 Points)
[i]To Command[/i]: Rego Summa (L 12, Q 12)
Author: Roto of Tremere (Com +1, Rego 33)
Features: +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Illustrated, +1 Glossed
Notes: Roto was the previous Primus of House Tremere. He mysteriously disappeared and was replaced by Poena, without a word of explanation from anyone in House Tremere. This book is his last legacy, and some say it contains clues to his disappearance.
Cost: 24

[i]Authority due a Magus[/i]: Rego Tractatus (Q 11)
Author: Rexwold of Jerbiton (Com +2, Good Teacher)
Features: Well Bound, Well Scribed, Well Illustrated,
Notes:

[i]Control and Acquiessence[/i]: Rego Tractatus (Q 12)
Author: Aaron of Jerbiton (Com +3, Good Teacher)
Features: Well Bound, Well Scribed, Well Illustrated
Notes:
Cost: 12

[i]Wards, Binding, and Invocation[/i]: Rego Tractatus (Q 11)
Notes:

Animal: (3 Books, 47 Points)
[i]Dominion Over God's Creatures[/i]: Animal Summa (L 10, Q 18 )
Author: Lodessa of Bjornaer (Com +3, Animal 40)
Features: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +1 Glossed, -1 Minor Age, +1 Minor Virtue
Notes: This is considered one of the Roots of the Arts, and is a famous and prestigious text. It was originally written by the venerable Lodessa of Bjornaer in 953 AD. Lodessa had a Magic Focus in Controlling Animals, and any magus that has this or a similar focus gains experience points in Rego equal to half their gain in Animal.
Cost: 30

[i]Commentary on “Dominion Over God's Creatures” [/i]: Animal Commentary (Q 8 )
Author: Harald of Tytalus (Com +2)
Features: +1 Well Bound, -1 Flap Bound, -1 Loose Binding, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +0 Commentary, +1 Glossed
Notes: I don’t have a history for each and every book.
Cost: 7

[i]The Bestiary of Cornelius[/i]: Animal Tractatus (Q 10)
Author: Cornelius of Bonisagus (Com +2)
Features: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +1 Glossed, +1 Resonant Materials
Notes: Cornelius is a zoological Bonisagus magus of much acclaim in the Rhine Tribunal. It is bound in the hide of a certain type of African wingless dragon that sheds its skin every six years.

Aquam: (4 Books, 64 Points)
[i]Atlanticus[/i]: Aquam Summa (L 16, Q 9); Magic Lore Tractatus (Q 9)
Author: Namoricus of Jerbiton (Com -1, Good Teacher, Aquam 33)
Features: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +1 Glossed
Notes: This is one of the classic Pillars of the Arts, written in 909 AD. by the famed mariner magus William of Jerbiton. His tragic story is that, as a master of Aquam with an Affinity and other Virtues, he suffered a Twilight Episode when he was nearly killed by a Magical Maelstrom. Rescued by his merefolk friends, he acquired a Deficiency in his favored Art but acquired the Good Teacher Virtue. Afterwards he wrote this tome then retired as a magus. It includes this story and many others, including his alleged encounter with the King of Atlantis, used as didactic tales. The first nine times a student reads this book, one point of his study total is diverted to Magic Lore. A student can divert more study towards Magic Lore, seeking out the specific tales (for convenience, say there is nine). However, no more than 9xp total can be gained in Magic Lore from this book. Further study is Aquam only.
Cost: 34 (25 for Summa, 9 for Tractatus)

[i]Florenzo’s Commentary on Atlanticus[/i]: Aquam Commentary (Q 11)
Features: +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +0 Commentary, +1 Excerpts
Notes: As an experiment, Florenzo attempted to bind the codex with the use of Rego Craft-Magic (via an enchanted device). The results were adequate, but not spectacular, so he abandoned use of the device. The script is his own handiwork, as he is an excellent scribe, and the illustrations were done by a professional.

[i]Hydrologia[/i]: Aquam Tractatus (Q 8 )
Author: Alvin of Verditius, 1122 AD. (Com +1)
Notes:
Cost: 8

[i]Fury and Force of Gentle Water[/i]: Aquam Tractatus (Q 11)
Author[/u]: Joseph of Flambeau (Com +2, Good Teacher)
Features[/u]: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated
Notes[/u]: Joseph wrote many tractate on many subjects, but this book is unique in that it is his only work on the Art of Aquam.
Cost[/u]: 11

Auram: (4 Books, 44 Points)
[i]Jupiter’s Hammer[/i]: Auram Summa (L 10, Q 10
Author: Julius filius Delendos of Flambeau (Com +1, Auram 26)
Features: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +1 Glossed, -1 Loose Binding,
Notes: Julius filius Delendos of Flambeau was one of the original Knights of Seneca, and he is responsible for their focus on training and having a diverse selection of spells. He was a master of Creo, and he favored spells of the Forms of Ignem and Auram.
Cost: 20

[i]Commentary on Jupiter’s Hammer[/i]: Auram Commentary (Q 7)
Author: Carmen filia Antonio of Flambeau (Com -1)
Features: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +0 Commentary, +1 Glossed
Notes: Carmen is the daughter and filia of Antonio of Flambeau. If she seeks to find her own glory and escape the shadow of her father’s legend, the quality of her writing indicates that this is not the path to that goal
Cost: 6

[i]The Fires of the Sky[/i]: Auram Tractatus (Q 8 )
Author: Antonio of Flambeau (Com 0)
Features: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +1 Glossed, +1 Resonance (boards for the cover taken from an oak struck by lightning)
Notes: Archmagus Antonio ia one of the elders and leaders of the Covenant of Andorra, and is the Grandmaster of the Knights of Seneca.

[i]Winds and Sky[/i]: Auram Tractatus (Q 10)
Author: Joseph of Flambeau, 1022 AD. (Com +2, Good Teacher)
Features: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, -1 Minor Age
Notes: This book is a classic, written in 1022 by Joseph of Flambeau. It is said by some that he is the greatest writer House Flambeau ever produced, for the sheer proliferation of his high quality tractati.

Corpus: (3 Books, 49 Points)
[i]Corporeum[/i]: Corpus Summa (L 15, Q 10)
Author: Julia filius Arturis of Bonisagus (Com +2, Corpus 34)
Notes:

[i]Commentary on Corporeum[/i]: Corpus Commentary (Q 12)
Notes:

[i]Anatomy Humanitas[/i]: Corpus Tractatus (Q 12)
Author: Aaron of Jerbiton (Com +3, Good Teacher)
Notes: Aaron of Jerbiton was renowned for his knowledge of medicine and the healing arts, mundane and magical.
Cost: 12

Herbam: (4 Books, 49 Points)
[i]The Mired Domain[/i]: Herbam Summa (L 11, Q 11)
Author: Alec of Tremere (Com +2, Herbam 28 )
Notes:

[i]The Vine of Drewcilia[/i]: Herbam Tractatus (Q 9)
Author: Drewcilia of Tytalus (Com +3)
Notes:

[i]Conversations in the Marsh[/i]: Herbam Tractatus (Q 8 )
Author: Alec of Tremere (Com +2)
Notes:

[i]Orchard of Ondre[/i]: Herbam Tractatus (Q 8 )
Author: Ondre of Merinita (Com +2)
Notes: Ondre had an excellent orange orchard tended to by faerie jinn.

Ignem: (5 Books, 137 Points)
[i]Riddle of Mar[/i]s: Ignem Summa (L 10, Q 15), Lab Text (15 Levels), Spell Mastery Tractatus (Q 8 )
Author: Inirelte of Flambeau (Com +1, Ignem 34)
Notes: This book is considered a classic, written by the very famous Inirelte of Flambeau. She Yet another classic pillar, Inirelte named the book “Riddles of Mars” in response to the comment made by her covenant mate Horace of Tremere about the inferiority of the Art of Ignem as compared to Corpus. She reminded him that fire was the providence of Mars, the symbol the Tremere, and that it was Flambeau who defended Tremere against Tytalus and taught his House the Art of War. This was the beginning of an intense rivalry between the two, which produced the achievements of this book and her having invented what is known as Inirelte’s Certamen. This style of Certamen is a Creo-Ignem contest focused on the use of the spell “CrIg15 Test of the Flames”, for fire is the answer to the riddle. The Lab Text for this spell is included in this codex, as is a Tractatus for Mastery of this spell. Mastery of this spell is required to duel in the style of Iniretle’s Certamen. You may add your Mastery score to Attack or Defense as you choose from round to round. Also, various mastery abilities have an effect on the duel. Penetration adds Mastery to your Weakening; Resistance doubles your Resistance score; Fast Cast adds +3 to Initiative and Quick Cast adds +1 each time it is taken; Imperturbable adss Mastery to any Concentration rolls required; Stalwart adds 1 to the Fatigue Loss increment each time it is taken (e.g., if you take it twice, a Weakening of 7 only results in the loss of one Fatigue level). Some new Mastery abilities that pertain only to this school are Attack which adds +1 to your Attack each time it is chosen, and Defense which adds +1 to Defense each time it is chosen. This book is written in a very structured manner, and split study is not allowed. At least a season must be spent studying the Summa first. Then, unless the student already knows the spell, they must learn “Test of the Flames using the Lab Text included (those who already know the spell glance over he Lab Text the season they study the summa). After that, the student may study the Spell Mastery Tractatus, which also teaches them how to duel in the style of Inirelte’s Certamen. They may choose any Mastery ability that they desire.
Cost: 36 (25 for summa, 3 for Lab Text, 8 for Tractatus)

[i]Commentary on Riddles of Mar[/i]s: Ignem Commentary: Q 12
Author: Joseph of Flambeau (Com +2, Good Teacher)
Features: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +1 Commentary
Notes: In this text, Joseph makes allusions to the idea that Inirelte was of the lineage of the Lumina.

[i]Commentary on Riddles of Mar[/i]s: Ignem Commentary (Q 9)
Author: Julius of Flambeau (Com +1)
Features: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +1 Commentary, +1 Glossed
Notes: This is the same Julius, filus Delendos, who was a pivotal member of the early days of the Knights of Seneca. He knew Inirelte in life, had dueled with her for sport, and had traded political favors with her back in the days of the old Val-Negra Tribunal.

[i]Heart of Fire[/i]: Ignem Summa: (L 15, Q 10)
Author: Frederique “Fuego” Conflagaratius of Flambeau (Com -1, Ignem 35)
Features: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +1 Glossed, +1 Resonant Materials, +1 Clarified, Enchanted,
Notes: The Venerable Archmagus Fuego, who holds the title of Grand Chaplin of the Knights of Seneca, has always been a major benefactor of the Covenant of Andorra. This book is his latest gift, a book written to the best of his ability and invested with enchantments. The books cover and pages are made from the hide of a firedrake, serving as Resonant materials, and the book was Clarified by Fuego in the Aura at Andorra. The book has +30 protection against heat and flames, and generates perfect lighting for a student as it is read. Fuego was experimenting with these enchantments, trying to see what interesting results he could achieve. The result he achieved is related to his own Focus in Creating Fire, as anyone who shares a similar Focus will gain experience in Creo equal to half his gain in Ignem.
Enchantments: (opened with 8 pawns, 8 used)
ReIg39 Ward against Heat & Flames;
R: Personal, D: Constant, T: Ind
Grants the book +30 protection against fire (Base 4, +5M added protection, +2M Sun, +4L Constant)
CrIg40 Light for the Diligent Student:
The book generates light at the perfect angle and position for study.
(Base 5, +2M Voice, +1M Concentration, +1M perfectly positioned, +5L item maintains concentration, +10L Unlimited Use)
Cost: 58 (Base 25, +32 for enchantments, +1 for Minor Virtue)

[i]Trial of Apollo[/i]: Ignem Tractatus (Q 12), Order of Hermes Lore & Code of Hermes Split-Tractatus (Q6 each)
Notes: A Masterpiece, in which Joseph uses a didactic dialectic to teach the Art of Ignem through the historic tale Apollo Magnus of Flambeau. Joseph tells the story of the time Apollo had to answer to the Thebes tribunal for his exceedingly warlike ways. Joseph has Apollo tell of all of his famous and infamous deeds, detailing his us of the Art of Ignem in his encounters. In the end, it was found that most of Apollo’s actions were justified and he is cleared of any High crimes, though he is fined a few paws of vis for a few petty offenses. But comes away with a deep sense of contemplation and resolves to be more patient and prudent in the future.
This book consists of two tractate, covering three intertwined subjects; mainly Ignem but to a lesser extent Code of Hermes and Order of Hermes Lore as well. It takes two seasons to study the book thoroughly, gaining 6xp in Ignem and 3xp each in Code of Hermes and Order of Hermes. Book Learner or Poor Student adds or subtracts 1 from each of the three subjects, and any Affinities in any of these subjects are treated separately.
Cost: 24 (12 + 6 + 6)

Imaginem: (4 Books, 62 Points)
[i]Sensations[/i]: Imaginem Summa (L 14, Q 9)
Author: Illuminatius of Bonisagus (Com +3, Imaginem 28 )
Notes: I don’t have a history for each and every book.
Cost: 23

[i]Apparitions and Phantasms[/i]: Imaginem Tractatus (Q 10)
Author: Nigel of Merinita (Com +2)
Features: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +1 Resonance, Enchanted
Resonant Materials include Spectral Ink (a special formula), enchanted so that the letters come out at you for emphasis as you read. This adds +1 to Quality. (Lesser Enchantment, MuIm17, Base 1, +1M Conc, +5L Item maintains, +10L Unlimited Use)
Notes:
Cost: 17 (10 for tractatus, 7 for enchantment)

[i]Spectral Forces[/i]: Imaginem Tractatus (Q 11)
Notes: Joseph covered pretty much every subject, and his works are widely published.

[i]Commentary on “Sensations” [/i]: Imaginem Tractatus (Q 12)
Notes: The covenant owes a great debt to the efforts of Florenzo

Mentem: (4 Books, 69 Points)
[i]Cerebrum[/i]: Mentem Summa: L 12, Q 12
Author: Theresa of Tremere (Com +3, Good Teacher, Mentem 25)
Notes:

[i]Commentary on Cerebrum[/i]: Mentem Commentary (Q 9)
Author: Marcus of Tremere (Com +2)
Notes: Marcus of Tremere is the Exarch of the Pyrenees, covering the Iberian and Provencal Tribunals.

[i]Seeker of the Mind[/i]: Mentem Tractatus (Q 11)
Author: Constantius of Jerbiton (Com +1, Good Teacher)
Notes:

[i]Mind and Magus[/i]: Mentem Summa (L 8, Q 18 )
Author: Javier of Bonisagus (Com +1, Good Teacher, Mentem 31)
Notes:

Terram: (3 Books, 108 Points)
[i]The Forge of Valdarius[/i]: Terram Summa (L12, Q16), Verditius Cult Lore Summa (L 4, Q16)
Author: Valdaern filus Valdaern of Flambeau (Com +2, Good Teacher, Terram 31, Verditius Cult Lore 10)
Features: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +1 Glossed, +1 Resonant Materials, +3 Embedded Code
Notes: Valdaern was another early Knight of Seneca, the apprentice of Valdarius of Flambeau who had renounced House Verditius during the Schism War and joined House Flambeau. The book is bound in a steel cover which came from the very forge for which it is named. His opus on Terram is coded in such a way as to preserve the Verditius Cult lore of his lineage. A magus with Verditius magic and a Verditius Cult Lore score of less than the coded summa level of 4 diverts up to half their Study total towards Verditius Cult Lore, (with a minimum of 2 points, because it is distracting). Magi without Verditus Lore or whose score already equals or exceed the summa level of 4, study the Terram portion only. Also coded within these pages is the script to Self Initiate the Major Magic Focus in Arms and Armour.
Cost: 89 (28 for Terram Summa, 28 for Verditius Cult Lore Summa, 30 for Mystery Script, 3 for embedded code)

[i]The Greatest Force[/i]: Terram Tractatus (Q 11)
Notes:

[i]The Gift of Vulcan[/i]: Terram Tractatus (Q 8 )
Author: Coronux of Tytalus (Com +2)
Notes:

Vim: (4 Books, 54 Points)
[i]Fons et Origio[/i]: Vim Summa: L 15, Q 10
Author: Joseph of Flambeau, (Com +2, Good Teacher, Vim 30)
Features: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, -1 Faded Script
[u]Notes:
Cost: 25

[i]Commentary on Fons et Origio[/i]: Vim Commentary (Q 8 )
Author: Æron of Bonisagus (Com +3)
Features: +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated, +0 Commentary, -1 Minor Damage, -1 Loose Binding
Notes: Æron was an elder member of Andorra in days of old
Cost: 7

[i]The Seventh Circle of Power[/i]: Vim Tractatus (Q 11)
Author: Arioch of Tremere (Com +2, Good Teacher)
Notes:

[i]Essence and Quyntensense[/i]: Vim Tractatus (Q 11)
Notes:

[u]Arcane Abilities [/u]: (59 Books, 706 Points)

Magic Theory: (4 Books, 87 Points)
[i]De Theoria Magica, including Gloss & Commentary[/i]: Magic Theory Summa (L 9, Q 16), Magic Theory Commentary (Q 14)
Authors: Bonisagus (Com +3, Magic Theory 20, Good Teacher), Arturius of Bonisagus (Com +4, Good Teacher)
Features: (both) +1 Well Bound, +1 Well Scribed, +1 Well Illustrated; (summa) +1 Glossed; (commentary) +0 Commentary
Notes: This is considered the ultimate authority on Magic Theory, written by Bonisagus in 759 AD. He intended for it to be accessible to all Hermetic students, and to bring their knowledge of Magic Theory up to an acceptable level as quickly as possible. This edition is copied from the version glossed by Arturis of Bonisagus, and bound together with his commentary. It was acquired from Durenmar in a trade of books.
Cost: 57 (43 for summa, 14 for commentary)

[i]Light of Magic[/i]: Magic Theory Tractatus (Q 11)
Notes:
[u]Cost: 11

[i]The Key of Bonisagus[/i]: Magic Theory Tractatus (Q 11)
Notes:

[i]The Hermetic Gift[/i]: Magic Theory Tractatus (Q 8 )
Author: Cornelius of Bonisagus (Com +2)
Notes: