Like the others, looking for a game

Seems (unsurprisingly) that there are a lot of us looking for games, and few story guides not currently running a game, and willing to put up the with oddities of this form. (Given that I travel a lot on business, and there appear to be no Ars Magica games near my home, I really need to use PBP.)

I would prefer something that focus on hermetic magi, but other than that I am quite flexible about what sort of character or setting.

Thank you.

Well, I can give you focus on Hermetic magi. They're the main characters for crying out loud! I'm being a bit flexible about companions, though, so if you're vehemently opposed to companions that aren't totally mundane humans, this might not be the game for you, but go ahead and check it out anyway: https://forum.atlas-games.com/t/arm5-frozen-castle-of-cold-hearts-5-8/9394/3

I'll take a look. I have no opinion on what sorts of companions to allow. I just have to make sure if I accept your offer that I can give it the time. Good luck. As I have had another offer, and I think I should stick with just one campaign for now, I will give this a pass.

Thank you for running a game, and for the invitation.