Living Tree Tower Talisman

Oh, well that changes things up. A lot actually.

Well as a power this is fine by me. No need to justify it as a series of Creo effects or anything. For me powers have their own rules.

However I would NOT simply declare that it is mechanically identical to The shrouded glen, the idea behind this effect and how it would play out is quite clear to me already and that is sufficient.

More troublesome is that since the tree has a power, that makes it a magical being, or rather more likely a Faerie being, since you got it from a faerie queen.

It is quite unclear to me that you can take a faerie as your talisman. Or rather it is quite clear to me that you cannot take a faerie as your talisman. Which I suppose poses a problem considering that this thread is about you wanting a living tree for a talisman.

I suppose there's always the option of a Living Tree Tower Familiar, if he's a Merinita.

Yes, that is kind of the problem.

You cannot have a supernatural being as your talisman. Or rather you cannot attune a supernatural being as your talisman. There is apparently less of a problem if warping causes your talisman to become a supernatural being if it was already a talisman before it became a being.

EDIT: Still only if the talisman-being is a Magical being (note Magical with a capital "M")