[LM/BM/SS] Humiliating Special Effecting Cards

Can a specialty card that affects someone (Pound of Flesh, Wedgy, Cooties, Time Out, etc...) be Humiliated/Horror of Horrored, after it has been played, while it is in play, and before it would normally disappear? For example, Pound of Flesh lasts for the rest of the game. If someone uses it on me, a few rounds late I get Humiliation/Horror of Horrors, can I play it on my next turn to cancel the Pound of Flesh? Can I use Humiliation/Horror of Horrors to get rid of Cooties or a Wedgy? If someone is in a Time Out, can I use Humiliation/Horrors of Horrors to get them out of the Time Out before the 2 rounds is over? If someone uses Thunderhead on me, can I use Humiliation/Horror of Horrors to cancel it before the 2 rounds is up?

Actually I came up with the answer myself. No, you can't use Humiliation/Horror of Horrors on those cards after they've been played, only to stop them as they are being played. You can use Humiliation/Horror of Horrors on Choke, Headlock, and Choke & Puke because the person is actively choking you or holding you in a headlock. After someone gives you the Wedgy, they are no longer actively giving you the Wedgy, so you can't Humiliate them. Same for the other cards I mentioned. So yeah, I answered my own question!