Looking to join!

Hi all. I'm new to the forums, and new to the game. I'm hoping there's a PbP game with an opening. I can make a character to suit the needs of the campaign. Other things being equal, I really want to play a character with independent ambitions and projects to pursue. I am open to negotiating what exactly those ambitions are, depending on the game!

My saga, Canaries Are Dying is in the process of returning from a brief hiatus and could use a couple of new players. Check it out and see if it's something along the lines of what you're looking for.

Sure, that would be great! Is there anything in particular you're looking for?

Speaking as a player...

We've got a Verditus tormented by his master, a Scrying-obsessed Criamon, and a ship-focused lecherous Tytalus, plus 3 NPC elders. The backstory is that a few years ago, an apprentice turned Infernalist and killed off the old princeps. I designed my Criamon to hopefully have a chance of tracking him down.

A demon hunter would be cool storywise, but given how lame combat is over Play by Post, you need to make somebody who would be good at it, but isn't dependent on actual combat rolls to provide player satisfaction.

Coming at it from another angle, this is Loch Leagan. Make something cool for this tribunal.

Demon hunter is a very cool idea, but I am already off to the races with a Norman alchemist! :smiley: