Lords of Men? Any teasers? :)

Great :smiley:

I guess Release Date: TBA means To Be Announced ?

Right.

Will Lords of Men let me do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=mANx3L-N ... re=related

(waxing nostalgic) Matt Ryan

No, but Realms of Power : Faerie is guaranteed to let you do this:
youtube.com/watch?v=8HE9OQ4FnkQ

British aristocracy enjoying itself... in the late 20C

Well, it's been a while so it's probably time to ferret around for an update on this one. Any news?

On the Ask Atlas board, Michelle has been giving progress reports. Nothing to indicate a firm timeline, though.

Oh, and David has dropped some heavy teasers about some of the things coming up. Seriously, 2010-11 is going to rock your socks.

(And now I fade back into the shadows of the non-disclosure agreement...bwahahaha.)

Actually, here's a non-spoiler for discussion that's vaugely related:

Ordo Nobilis had as its core stratement something like "Nobles are good. French nobles are better. Pious French nobles are the best." How did that work out for you?

Azincourt, Crécy and Poitiers ? :mrgreen:

Change "French" for "Norman" and I will swallow that statement without problems. In context.

Cheers,
Xavi

Not a spoiler or teaser, but the cover art is up. So that's a good sign.

atlas-games.com/product_tables/AG0293.php

Is it available with a greater size?

Now I'll have even more troubles taking the Merinitae seriously! :slight_smile:

Try this

atlas-games.com/images/product/0293.jpg

Thanks, this is much better! :slight_smile:

Something that fans probably don't realize is that, speaking as an author, it's at least as hard to keep my mouth shut and obey the NDA is it is for the fan community to wait in suspense. I would love to give you a teaser, but I can't. DON'T TEMPT ME!!! :slight_smile:

*Xavi pokes Andrew with a stick, just in case some non-NDA stuff exits his mouth by accident, and with a little encouragement. *

Come on Andrew, you know you WANT to say something. :stuck_out_tongue: And you CAN say something. :wink:

Xavi

Well, I'm just waiting for a Table of Contents to be put up. Could we expect that soon? I've been waiting a long time for this book. Would be great to know what's in it. :slight_smile:

Eirik

Well, it was a pleasure to work on. My co-authors did some great work. I think it is way better than Ordo Nobilis, and I liked Ordo Nobilis. I'm really looking forward to the release myself.

Does that help? :stuck_out_tongue:

poke poke, poke poke

Anything else? 8)

Xavi

Sorry. But the product page does drop some hints that should be worth speculating about.

Michelle usually announces when a book goes to the printer, and she hasn't done that yet, so unfortunately we don't know whether it will be coming in the spring or the summer (maybe later but I hope not).