Magical focus: necromancy

I learned a new phrase today... Ovarwa inspired me to look it up.

<googles "ftm">

"for the moment" :unamused: :laughing:

You see, that is the beauty of the new truncated language of the young, it is dynamic and ever changing and evidently dangerous for those of us who enjoyed a youth free form the yoke of mobiles and a dictionary that changes every day...

That, or evidence that we're running out of TLA's almost as fast as we're running out of IP numbers.

(And you'da thunk that over 17k woulda been good a while longer...)

There are a well posible (and yet suggested and debated) that the Necromancers Tremere don't have Magical Focus in that, because theirs House benefit, but they can have Major Potent Magic in Necromancy that rules veryr similarly. Using the apropiates tools and the spell ritual to invoke ghosts forma ArM 5 Core they can have a very visual and Potent spell.

Ah ywes, potent magic I had not thought about that. Mainly because I never liked the idea of carrying a fetish bag to cast spells. For a great legacy of the order, it feels more like a hedge tradition.

Fumbling around for a piece of malachite to get a bonus in a combat situation - it lacks class :wink:

(Related comment, re Tremere & 2nd minor Magical Focus, posted as new thread here: https://forum.atlas-games.com/t/tremere-w-a-second-minor-focus/4471/1 )

They don't have a focus: the people who make corporeal undead soldiers (necromancers) just happen to haqve quite good Corpus scores for a Tremere magus.