Magus Labs

That might be an easier way to do it. I was using the core level-10 guideline: "Imbue all of a person’s responses with a particular emotion."

But Base 4, +1 Touch, +1 Concentration would give level 10. CrMe10 would't be so tough, though with her Rego the ReMe20 might still be better.

Most of ReMe is controlling an emotion that is already there. Although the Base 10 makes people do something against their nature I am not sure that making them enamored with you falls into that. They might have no thought of you at all to control. That is why I think the Creo is better for what you want.

I modeled it after the core effect: "The target of the spell is strongly inclined to obey you, as if you were his natural superior." That's a base of ReMe5. Bumping it up to ReMe10 is all I did.

Many ways to skin a cat...MuMe base 4 would work as well. It is the base for Trust of child like Faith ( which is more in line for what you are doing).

Not exactly.

MuMe4 base might do well. That would end up at level 10.

Trust of Childlike Faith causes a target to lose judgement, and it's PeMe, not MuMe. I want them to still have judgement. I just want that judgement to work in Zoya's favor.

CrMe4 base might do something like make them feel love for you. But frequently we see love and it doesn't mean they'll always consider that love when making decisions. This is pretty close to what I'm after, though, and it could be ruled the same. I could see this being ruled as needing +1 magnitude, just as you need to increase a magnitude to go from ReMe5 base to ReMe10 base. After all, CrMe4 in ReMe terminology does seem toward a particular kind of response, like ReMe5. This is similar to MuMe needing +1 magnitude to go from major change to complete change of emotions.

It is what I get for looking at the rule book in my phone... :smiley:

It comes down to what is required to get the effect you want. Are you changing their mind for infatuation, placing the infatuation in their head or controlling their emotions to cause infatuation. I think it could be done all 3 ways. I like CrMe base 4 the best.

I like CrMe, too. I was just working with a Rego expert here. I think I may do something different anyway for now and then make it as CrMe later.

Gruagach spells

Geas for the Proud Warrior
GvCu Level 15
R: Conversation. D: Geas, T Ind
The spell inflicts the minor flaw of Arthritis on a victim.
(Base 5 +2 Geas (General, Limit(general))

Assume the shape of the High hunter
GvSh level 15
R: Per, D: Sun, T: Ind
For the duration of the spell, the caster becomes a Peregrine falcon.
(Base 5 D: Sun T: Ind)

Cattle Raider's friend
GvSh 20

Change a land animal into a mouse.
Base 5 D: Sun T: Touch

Travelers Boon
GvBl 20
R: Conversational D: Limit T: Ind
This spell grants the target Long winded virtue with a general limit. Normally when the journey ends.
(Base 10 +2 Limit(general))

working on enchanted items for the covenant. There are to help the sheep income.

Shearing knife PrAn 14- A magic knife that removes all the hair of an animal by touch. Is used by the shepherds during shearing season to quickly shear a flock. The knife is touched to an animal and a command spoken and the wool can be lifted off the sheep.
(Base 3 R: Touch +1, unlimited use +10 )

Shepherd’s Staff ReAn 44 - A crooked staff with a Magnetite stone embedded. Allows the user to issue commands to groups of animals. 100 sheep could be given a command at a time.
(Base 15 voice +2, concentration +1,Group +2 12 uses +4)

Base Group is 10 individuals. 100 sheep would be Group +1, for a final Enchantment Level of 49 (which is 20 Build Points). The shears are 6 BP, so that's 26 BP worth of items here.

It is the mass of 10 individuals up to size +1. For animals it is a pony. Sheep are size -1

[strike]MRB, p. 117: "A basic Individual for Animal is an animal of about the same size as a pony, Size +1 or lower." (emphasis mine). That is the definition of an individual animal. It could be a pony at size +1, it could be a cat at size -3.[/strike]

Hunh. I had read base group as ten individuals, not as many individuals as to comprise a mass totaling ten base Individuals. Which could lead to some creative interpretations. It's counter-intuitive that sixty cats is a base Group...or that the base Group for Corpus would be 3,000 pounds' worth of people. A Group could comprise of 50 people, if they all have the Dwarf flaw?

But, yeah. My bad. Sorry.

No problem. Animal is the one form where it can really take advantage of the mass rule. it is why it is easy to create enormous amounts of vermin/bugs or control a larger amount of smaller creatures.

it is why I was looking for an interpretation of the number of creatures for the mass as the size drops. I just fell on the old standard of x10 for each -1 of size. I am not sure if it is written anywhere to say that is correct.

Generally speaking, ±3 Size represents multiplying or dividing mass by 10. The quick estimate is that ±1 Size doubles or halves mass, or ±2 Size multiplies or divides by 5.

Take a look in HoH:MC (Bjornaer section) p.39 to see this written in the examples.

Ewes seem to be Size 0. Rams seem to vary between Size 0 and Size +1. (Those from Wikipedia weights.) So 20 sheep would be generous but reasonable for T: Group.

I'm fine with revisiting my ages-old interpretation of "Group", even though I can see a lot more maths being involved in some circumstances.

You're not the only one who had that one wrong. The issue came up with the cloud of ravens a little while ago, and that's when I found out I was doing it wrong.

I have one more season to fill in. I think this would work.
Wand of Iron Clay MuTe - 10
24 uses/day
R: Touch D: Conc T: Ind
Two taps from this wand causes any base metal to become malleable like wet clay. Designed for Hermetic Lab work this provides a +1 bonus to a labs items specialization. The wand itself is a small iron rod, with no shape or material bonuses.
Base 3 +1 touch +1 Conc +5 24 uses/day

Without my book in front of me...

Wouldn't the wand take more than one season with the Verdi runes being added?

Maybe. Never really done much with a Verdi before.

Let's check the rulebook! Its not entirely clear, but it definitely seems to me like it only works when opening the device for enchantment. Regardless I don't think it matters.
Aura 3. Magic Theory 4. Intelligence 2. MuTe 13 Familiar 2 Inventive Genius 3 + craft 4 = 31
Yup doesn't matter. Changed the bit referring to shape and material.