Marley's Magnificent Multipurpose Modification Thread

Hello friends. Isn't Feng Shui 2 fantastic? I've been in love with the game for the past year and I figured I'd post the mechanics I've come up with to enhance gameplay and keep it fresh for prolonged games. I'll start with our customized advancement system (which was designed by Lucien, our friendly neighborhood transformed dragon and modified by me) and will move onto our various different "arc enhancing" system mechanics in later posts. Our base system is a very simple modification of the system as intended in the book, so this won't be long at all. Stay on the lookout for updates. Gonna reserve a few posts after this. ^-^

Secondary Archetype System:
(Concept by Lucien, Balanced and Modified by me)
Updated 22 November 2016

-At character creation choose a second archetype and choose one of their advancement blocks (i.e. Maverick Cop's Guns advancement block) You may take advancements from this block as if it were your own. "Retexture" as needed. Retexturing examples included with each mechanic in example section below.

-You may take that archetypes base schticks and core schticks. Upon purchasing your first schtick of this type you also obtain that archetypes penalty (if it has one). This includes Transformed Animal reversion and Genefreak freakouts. If the penalty conflicts with your character design/style you may modify it with approval of your group. Additionally mechanical penalties can be created if neither the primary nor secondary archetypes have penalties. Example penalty modifications follow. PM me if you want me to design any:

Out of Archetype Schtick System:
(Concept by White Steel)
Updated 7 December 2016

-You may choose to take any non-core schtick (provided they have the prerequisite required for the schtick if applicable) in place of a stat advancement so long as you can justify your character having it and the GM approves. If the schtick isn't within your character's skill set (i.e. a ghost taking a genefreak schtick) "retexture" the schtick to fit.

(Reserved)

(Reserved)

(Reserved)

(Reserved)

(Reserved)

(Reserved)