Mysteries Revised

I suspect Infernal, as he can get the books before any other Ars player! :slight_smile: I am looking forward to my copy arriving - I pre-ordered it, so shoudl be a couple of weeks maximum.

cj x

Which is a pity, really, because as soon as Erik, who I dub "NDA Slayer" confirms he bought it from a legitimate source, we get to pester the other Erik and CJ...

I don't want to sound paranoid, but it might not be a coincidence. Maybe they "disappeared" him so that we wouldn't pester them.

Specifically, the man for you to thank is Hans, who got those books because he came over yesterday afternoon to help us manually unload the shipping container of Seismic from China. Not only that but he brought a case of bottled water! It seemed a small thing to send their new releases order back with him.

Well... I headed into work at 6:30 AM here, in an effort to get this packing further underway, to ship as much as possible today.

I'll have to personally thank him next time I'm in (which one is he?).

Actually I saw Cj's comment

before I had a chance to read anything.

I also think that TMRE will get the lion's share of the discussion over the next few weeks. I think that if I a start a discussion regarding infernal it might help the book not get overlooked (in regards to conversation on this board) in the mad rush regarding the Mysteries.

Time to start another thread.